C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎3͎

Y/N POV

It was a somewhat sad situation. Meeting an animatronic that was... lonely. In a place made for children's entertainment, you expected all the robots here to be liked and have constant attention. According to Moonfall though, that was not the case for him. After introducing yourselves, you began asking questions. He liked teasing and messing around, enjoyed the soft silence when the kids had nap time, and were an all-around chill 'person'.

He explained how his newer updates in his security protocols added in more features that would often frighten the children.

"I cannot harm a child, nor would I ever. This," Moon held out his hand for you to examine after pulling off his velvet gloves, "is why." You looked at the sharp metal that curved from his fingers, resembling talons. They appeared with a more dangerous edge than the Glamrocks' claws did. You could see why it might be scarier to approach him.

You frown as you take in his words. It wasn't Moon's fault for these changes, but the children wouldn't understand. You glance at the small toddler table where Sunny and you had sat and make your way towards it.

Grabbing the coloring page, you turn to Moon, holding it up to his face level. Which was somewhat difficult, considering he was well over seven-foot like the others. "Here." He raises his engraved eyebrow in question, glancing at you in confusion.

"What does the picture show?"

"It's me. And there is a little girl. She looks... familiar."

You feel a small jump of surprise in your heart, wondering if he saw Missy the day they visited. They never went into the Daycare though. Pushing the thought away, you stand next to him, pointing at his picture. "That is who you are. No talons or pointy teeth can change that. I have a small friend who would think the same."

"A small friend?"

Nodding, you bring your finger to the other side of the page, drawing his attention to the girl. "Her name is Missy. She looks a lot like this. Got these bouncy, blond curls, a button nose. She was here with me the first time I visited."

Moon didn't say anything, looking at you with his full attention. "She won Fazerblast, got this little Freddy toy. She was really happy, oh you should've seen the smile she wore on her cute face. I bet she'd be chatting your non-existent ear off right about now..."

Missy would've been ecstatic if she came with you to work. The sorrow began picking away at the positive mood you had been in. Moon's eyes turned back to the page, and a small alert went off in his system. "You said, she won a toy from fazerblast, correct?"

"Y-yeah. She did."

Moonfall let a genuine smile slip onto his face, his sharpened teeth no longer visible. Instead, it looked identical to Sunrise's. Even with a small chip in it. A mechanical whirring could be heard as the animatronic stepped forward, firmly gripping your hand. "Wha-aaaAAAHHH!?"

Your breath escaped in a rush as your feet lifted off the ground without warning, and your body was dangling in the air as you moved farther from the floor and away from it. "Moon, oh my god, oh my god, put me down, Moon!" You screeched in a panic. He laughed at your distressed antics, his expression one of mischief. "Oh? Well if you say so."

Another scream came from you as air rushed past, the floor coming way too close, way too fast. "MOON!"

Like a devil disguised as an angel, he swooped down, catching you in his arms. Well, before throwing you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "The mouse does squeak!" He teased with a shit-eating grin plastered on his crescent-shaped face. Nice, sweet Moon seemed to have disappeared as this teasing jester took over. Lovely.