No Time To Think

Autumn stood in the living room for who knows how long. The feel of his lips left on her forehead put her in fog. She knew she loved Bucky, this was no time to sleep and try to forget how she felt right now. Her heart moved her as she ran upstairs to the soldier's door. Her fist was about to knock when her mind caught up with her heart. She paused. It was past midnight now, Joy would be asleep. She knew she would never fall asleep with her heart racing like this. As she turned to go to bed she heard the door open.

Bucky stood in the doorway, his scars on full display.

"I don't want to sleep on it." She whispered walking up to him. "You. Me. That future. I dream about it too." Her words were slow like she wanted him to know it was not just in the heat of the moment making her say this.

"And... What do you think?" His mouth barely moving.

Her eyes cast down as her hand touched his chest. She took in a breath and looked up into his eyes.

" I want it, I want you."

He crashed his lips into hers. Both moving with such an eagerness. He backed her to the wall. Kissing her all over her face.

"I. Love. You." He said in between kisses.

She giggled. " I love you too Bucky."
The passionate kiss continued, a small cry caught Bucky's ear.

"That's my daughter." His lips lingered over hers.

"I know." her breath heating his face.

" I should check on her " he said not moving from his spot.

"I know." Autumn opened her eyes seeing Buckys still closed.

"Daddy!!!!" Another whine from the bedroom filled the hall.

He opened his ocean eyes "I'll be right there." His voice still soft and low.

"I'll see you in the morning," Autumn said.

"But it is morning." A smile spread over his face.

Autumn laughed, sneaking out of his strong arms. "Night Bucky."

"Night Doll."

My Joy (Bucky Barnes's Daughter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें