𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒

Shakira was in the bathroom looking at her neck while holding Omari in her hands. Dayvon still hadn't came back from picking up Aaliyah and getting her food.

She wondered what the hell was taking so long. Shakira seen the red marks on her neck. Tray was still laying on her and Dayvon's kitchen floor. Kira still didn't tell Dayvon what happened.

Omari smiled through the grabbing on Shakira boobs. "Boy if you don't move" Shakira chuckled moving his tiny hands. "Go touch on Mia saggy titties" She last said and King frowned.

Shakira was still surprised that Omari stabbed Tray and laughed about at the end. It scared her to know that he was that smart and he was only like 5 months old.

Skakira soon heard the front door open. She quickly got out the bathroom running downstairs. Kira seen Von holding a chick fil a bag and staring at Tray's body on the floor.

Tray face was bloody and his nose was broken. Dayvon slowly looked up at Kira and sighed. "Shakira... why the fuck is Tray in our house?" He asked with a mug on his face.

"Because he was trying to choke me out to death" Shakira said trying to take Aaliyah out his hands. Von stepped back and Shakira looked at him weirdly. "Don't fucking look at me like that. How the fuck did he get our address?" Dayvon asked.

"Dayvon how the fuck am I supposed to know? Nigga literally showed up after you left and tried to kill me" Shakira raised her voice. "Who the fuck are you talking to Kira? Don't get smacked" he warned.

"Smacked for what? You're literally bugging right now Von give me my daughter" Shakira said going to grab Aaliyah again. Dayvon ended up giving Aaliyah to her and picking up Tray body.

"This nigga lighter than a mother fucka" Von chuckled taking him into the living room laying him down on the couch. "Kira pass me the tape please!" Dayvon yelled.

"Okay hold on!" She shouted. Shakira went upstairs to place Aaliyah and Omari in the crib together as they played with their toys.

She ran her tiny ass back downstairs and grabbed the tape from out the kitchen draw. Shakira went to Von in the living room and handed him the tape.

"Thanks ma" he said taking it from her. Shakira shook her head at how bipolar he was. Dayvon was just mad at her now he all calmed down and shit?

Boy need therapy.

"Von wasn't you just mad at me?" Shakira asked frowning a brow. "Kira... don't start I don't wanna hear none of that shit right now" He said making Shakira roll her eyes.

"Anyways where you putting him?" Shakira asked pointing to Tray. "Basement" Von said dryly and Shakira looking at him like he had 3 heads. "Are you stupid? What if his bitch ass start yelling and he wake the kids of the neighbors?" Shakira said folding her arms.

"Man I got this don't worry bout it now go eat ya food before you get on my nerves" he said. Shakira huffed and walked off back into the kitchen.

She soon heard Aaliyah and Omari start whining. "Oops forgot all about them" she mumbled making her way upstairs. Shakira went into the room seeing King and Aaliyah fighting.

"What the hell!? Stop it right now!" Shakira yelled and grabbed them. Aaliyah glared at Omari as he laughed. "What the hell is wrong with you little mother fuckers? Y'all just babies acting grown and shit" Shakira said frowning a brow.

Aaliyah soon started to hit Omari again while speaking gibberish. "Aaliyah stop he's a baby!" Shakira shouted sitting Aaliyah on the bed.

"The fuck going on up hea?" Von said peeking his head through the door frame. "Ya kids bad as hell over here fighting each other" Shakira said rolling her eyes.

"Man please I used to do the same thing with Kayla bald headed ass" Dayvon said. "I don't blame you the bitch is weird as hell don't know how you still hang with the hoe" Shakira shrugged.

"Haven't hung out with her ass in a couple months so hope off me for real" Von said walking over to Aaliyah picking her up.

Omari put his foot resting on Shakira stomach and the baby started to kick. "Ah fuck" she hissed in pain. "Baby you good?" Von asked with a worried look on his face.

"no you're other child over here hurting me and shit I'm tired of this bitch" Shakira said pointing to her pregnant belly. "Don't be calling my son no bitch before I throw ya little ass" Von warned.

"Yeah okay.." she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah we going to Durk house later"

"For what?"

"Just a little get together so you mind as well get ready now" Von said.

"Mhm I will" Shakira smirked.