𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

ꨄ

"He really cheated on you over that?" Kylah asked. "Yes and I'm like so fucking mad because I'm like what type of shit is that? Plus I was young what do he expect he's not carrying the baby for me" I said watching Aaliyah eat her McDonald's.

"That's some lame ass shit Kira it's okay though you'll be okay without him" Kylah said. "I guess so.. but I don't know how Aaliyah finna see his father because I'm not taking her to him" I said. "Well the fuck you gonna do? You can't just keep Liyah away from her father just because y'all not together anymore" Kylah said.

"Okay so..? I don't wanna be around his ass or see him" I said. "You don't have to be around him Kira it's just missed up you're gonna keep your daughter away from him because of something that has nothing to do with her. But do you" Kylah shrugged.

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝
𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴

"Gang Kira got me fucked up" I huffed. "What happened? What she do now" Durk asked sitting across from me and started rolling up his blunt. "She's not letting me see my fucking daughter! I should kill this bitch" I said.

"Man just kidnap Aaliyah in the middle of the night while everyone sleep" Durk said. "How if I'm on house arrest? Dumb ass" I said. "Maybe if your stupid ass stayed outta trouble you could've done more shit. Like kidnap ya daughter" he said.

"Why would I kidnap my daughter? That shit don't sound right" I said looking at him crazy. "You right you right. This why I needa stop smoking and popping all these percs" he said. "Yeah you should dumb ass be looking like them crack heads in New York City" I said.

"You did that nigga wrong" Booka laughed. "This why I hate y'all niggas man" Durk shook his head. "We love you to twinemm no homo" I said. "Nah Nah full homo" he smirked. "Take yo gay ass on!"

𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Ray.. you still going to take Aaliyah to Von and Mia baby shower?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah is she ready?" Ray asked. "Yeah she's already dressed upstairs playing with her toys" I said.

"I gotchu. After I smoke this blunt we gonna leave" Ray said. "Umm you not gonna take my daughter anywhere smelling like weed" I said. "Man you acting like I'm smoking it around her calm down" Ray and making me roll my eyes.

"Wait can you take me to the store Ray?" I asked. "Yeah wait don't ya dumb ass gotta car" She asked. "Yeah I do but ion got no gas left in that bitch" I said. "Okay go get Aaliyah because I'm ready" Ray said.

"I thought you was finna smoke?" I asked. "Nah I'll do that later" Ray said getting up. "Okay Ima go get Aaliyah" Ray said. "Ight meet ya ass in the car" She said.

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Mia I'm so proud of you honey" my mother said hugging me. "For what?" I asked. "Because now that your with that Von dude you can steal his money and kill him off then after he dies we can leave out this ghetto ass place" my mother said.

"Mom why'd I kill him? I really love that boy even though we're toxic. I'd never do that mother" I lied. Of course I'll do that. I don't care about Von. Only thing that's good about him is his looks, big ass dick, music, and that damn money.

His personality is straight ass.

Now that I have a baby with him all that money is ours. What I mean by ours is me and my sons. "Oh Mia please I know you don't love that boy. Don't sit up here and lie" she said while I did my hair in the mirror. "Mama ion gotta lie.." I said.

"Yeah okay" she said rolling her eyes. "Mia you almost ready? There is hella people here" my best friend Bre said. "Yeah I'm almost done" I said doing my edges then brushing my teeth. Everyone left out the bathroom and got dressed.

I went downstairs into the backyard seeing everyone sitting at the tables. This baby shower should go great. Before Von even got me pregnant I set this whole plan up. I basically trapped his ass and he felt for it. Now soon we'll die and that money will be all mine.

I walked around and seen Kylah, Shakira, Aaliyah and Ray. "What the hell are they doing at my baby shower?" I mumbled to myself and started to get mad. Started walking around to find Dayvon and figure out why Kira is here.

I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorr- oh my god aren't you the rapper Asian doll?" I asked getting excited. Asian doll was one of my favorite rappers. Can't believe she's at my baby shower right now. I must have the best baby daddy ever.

Even though I don't love the nigga. "Yeah why wassup?" She asked looking at me confused while holding a baby in her arms. "OH MY GOD I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU!" I shouted pulling her into a hug.

"Girl if you don't get your trifling ass off me!" she shouted. pushing me almost causing myself to fall. "Hey! What's your problem" I asked frowning. "No no no what's YOUR problem the fuck" Asian said rolling her eyes.

"I'm just thanking you for coming to my baby shower" I smiled. "Girl I'm not here for you first off. I'm here for Von So where the fuck in your man?" Asian asked getting impatient. "I don't kno- umm hold on why you looking for Von?" I asked folding my arms.

"Because he's my baby daddy that's why" Asian said. "H-he's your whattt!?" I asked making sure I heard that correctly. "Girl he's my baby daddy too you not that special"Asian laughed.

"Wow Von never told me he had a second child" I said. "Because he's a fucking liar and my daughter is basically his first daughter" Asian explained. "This is to much I need a drink" I said shaking my head.

"Well do you like Von?" I asked. "Of course not he can't even take care of his first child but can take care this hoe kid" Asian huffed pointing at Kira. "Wow Von sound ungrateful as hell" I said.

"That's why I'm putting that ass right on child support!"

To be continued...