𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"These contractions are not it" I said making annoyed weird faces while rubbing my belly. "Girl the doctor been said them babies can come at anytime" Kylah said playing the game. "I know and it's the whole factor Von going on tour tomorrow" I said shaking my head.

"He's what?" Kylah said looking at me like I'm crazy. "You heard me nigga... he's going on tour" I said once again. "Is he dumb? He about to miss out on his girlfriend giving birth to his first child" Kylah said looking away and started playing the game again.

"I know but Von been scheduled when he should start tour" I said. "Ain't his birthday during tour?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah he can't reschedule because everyone brought they tickets to be exact" I said.

"Damn I guess it's just finna be me you Kamiya and my girlfriend" Kylah shrugged. "I guess sooo" I said going through my phone scrolling through post. "Damn I got 634k on Instagram" I smiled. "Because you getting clout from Von duh" Kylah said typing on the controller hard.

"Damn girl relax finna break the damn controller" I said making a stank face. "It'll be okay I can buy another one" she said killing someone on gta. "Not you killing the police officer" I chuckled.

"He tried taking my character to jail and killing me" Kylah said running towards her car. "Nah because I don't feel like redoing the whole mission" Kylah replied. "Okay well I'm going to bed I'll see you tomorrow good night" I said hugging Ky side.

"Ight lil homie love you and sleep well" she smiled as I walked out the living room. Yes, I'm staying with Ky and her girlfriend til Von gets back from touring. I went upstairs into the guest room and laid down watching Netflix til I fell asleep.

"I miss Von" I whined rubbing my stomach. "He just left like 2 hours ago" Kamiya said. "I don't care I miss being cuddled and touched and shit" I said. "Call his ugly ass then" Kylah said. "Fine" I huffed.

I grabbed my phone dialing his number. As soon as I tapped Von contact and put the phone to my ear it went straight to voicemail. "What the fuck..." I mumbled. "What happened?" Kamiya asked coming over to me with a bucket of chicken.

"Y'all fat as fuck" Kylah girlfriend chuckled. "Girl don't be mad because you ain't eating good" Kamiya said and Ray rolled her eyes. "Anyways did you try and call him?" Kamiya asked. "Yeah but it went straight to voicemail..." I said.

"Call Durk-" Kamiya tried to say but got cut off. "Y'ALL WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS ATE MY SHIT!?" Kylah brother yelled stomping down the stairs. "Oh my god not again" Kylah face palmed.

"Yooo Kyle don't start dude" Kamiya said in a proper voice. "That's not even how I sound" Kyle said folding his arms. "This nigga act like a big ass kid" Ray said shaking her head. "Shut the fuck up nobody asked for you to talk" Kyle spat pointing to Ray.

"Nigga who the fuck is you talking too!?" Ray said choking him up against the wall. "Babe chill!" Kylah shouted putting her controller down. "Nah don't tell me to calm down this little ass bitch always got something to say" Ray said grunting her teeth.

"G-get off me I can't breathe" he said and I almost laughed. I covered my mouth to stop the laughing. "Ray let that little bitch go" Kamiya said. Ray finally let Kyle go making him drop to the floor.

"Ight uh" Kylah said turning her ps5 off. "I'm calling the authorities on you!!" Kyle said pointing at Ray and running upstairs quickly. "Man he pussy as fuck" Kamiya said rolling her eyes. "Exactly I wish a nigga would" I said shaking my head.

"Fuck him" Kylah said waving him off. "But I'm hungry as fuck let's go get something to eat" Ray said.

Kylah, Kamiya, Ray and I were standing in the chick fil a line waiting to order our food. "See told you we should've went to the one in the mall" Ray said.

"Now if we go to the one in the mall they food not fresh at all" Kamiya said. "Nah you trippin the one in the mall good as fuck" Ray said rubbing her hands together.

"No the hell its not Ray" Kylah said side eyeing her. I laughed at them while they argued. "Ima go to the bathroom right quick" I told the girls. They nodded their heads and I walked off to where the bathroom was.

I went into the bathroom using it. After I was done I made I wiped myself and got out the stall staring at my baby bump in the mirror. Hopefully she comes on Von's birthday even though he's not going to be here for me to give birth.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and started washing my hands. After I got done drying my hand off I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and seen one of Von ex's Kamiya been telling me about.

"Hey girly" she smirked. "Umm yes? May I help you?" I said frowning. "Damn THATS how you greet your boyfriend babymomma" she said. "What?" I asked making sure the girl said that right.

"You heard what I said. I'm Dayvon Bennett's baby mother" she said giving me attitude. "Girl what is you talking about" I asked folding my arms. "Yous a slow ass bitch ain't ya?" She chuckled.

"First off I ain't slow bitch I just know you tryna break me and Von up because you have nothing better to do hoe. Second I don't know who you calling a bitch so watch your mouth when you stepping to me" I chuckled.

"Lexi nobody scared of you because your 'pregnant' could care less what you are but I just wanted to let you know we sharing a nigga" she smiled. "Von do not want your uneven built ass kept trying sis" I said.

"And you think he wants you? Tuh you must not know Von by now" she said shaking her head and laughing. "I do. I know Von wouldn't choose a bitch that cheated him over someone that actually loves and cherish him" I said.

"Yeah okay" she rolled her eyes. "But since you his baby mother why you ain't tell him he had a child?" I asked folding my arms. "Because my daughter looks exactly like him" she said.

"Lemme see because I feel like you lying" I said. The dark skin girl rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out looking for a picture. "Here is my daughter True" she said facing the phone towards me.

I looked at the picture really hard. This little girl looks exactly like Von and not one inch of her mother. "So...? Do you believe me now or I'm still a lying ass bitch" she asked chuckling.

"Hmm yeah she do" I said finally agreeing with her. "See i told yo-" I cut her off because she started shoving shit in my face. "Welp I gotta go it was nice meeting you and all" I said hurrying out the bathroom.

I walked back over to Ray, Kylah and Kamiya with a mug on my face. "What's wrong Lexi?" Kylah asked. "I'll tell y'all when we get home" I said.

To be continued...

I apologize for this late chapter I was supposed to publish and be finish with on my birthday which was last week on a Tuesday or Monday.