𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

☞︎𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗☜

I watched as Grandbabii and his some boys at the park played tag while I pushed Aaliyah in the swing. But kept a good eye out on Grandbabii because he bad as hell.

Dayvon's mother was telling me stories about how Grandbabii threw a big trash can at someone head because they kept messing with him. I don't blame him though should've never messed with my nephew.

"You can't catch me nigga ah haha!" Antonio said teasing the kid that was chasing after him. I chuckled and looked down at Aaliyah as she stared at them playing.

"You wish that was you huh?" I asked Aaliyah playing with her cute chubby cheeks. She smiled showing her drool and her only two bottom teeth.

Still can't believe my baby is 1 years old. Does time fly or what?

I heard crying made my head snap towards it. I seen a the kid that's Grandbabii age scrap his knee and Grandbabii laughing. I picked up Aaliyah and made my way over to them.

"Nigga done scraped his leg" Antonio said laughing. "Grandbabii that's not funny at all" I said with a straight face. "Whatever.. get up pussy" Grandbabii said helping the boy up.

"Ain't nobody pussy you're just mean!" The little boy yelled wiping his tears. "I'm not mean I was just being honest but okay" Grandbabii said rolling his eyes.

"Hey hey hey chill out and Grandbabii say sorry to this little boy" I said looking over at him. "Whattt I didn't do anything to him auntie" Grandbabii said acting all shocked. "Antonio just say sorry before I buy ya ass no cars" I said knowing he loves cars.

"Okay okay fine. I'm sorry Tyler" Grandbabii huffed. "Sorry for?" I said folding my arms. "I'm sorry for tripping you" he said rolling his eyes. "See you lucky he ain't crack his head open I could've went to jail because of you" I said.

"You'll be okay uncle Von went to jail a million times and he's still that nigga" He said. Where does he get this vocabulary from...

"Grandbabii shut the hell up and let's go"

"You're nephew is bad as hell" I said with my arms folded seeing Antonio knocked out in the guest room. "What he do now?" Von asked putting the covers over Grandbabii.

"So today Grandbabii had tripped someone at the park and started cussing him out and shit" I said and Von chuckled. "He learns from the best" he smiled leaving out the guest room.