𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"You know where Kira is?" Asian asked. "She was over there" Mia said pointing across the backyard where tables of food was. "Hmm I gotta plan" Asian said. "What's the plan?" Mia asked. "You and I finna jump Kira" Asian said pointing between her and Mia while holding True.

"Bet I hate that bitch anyways" Mia said. "May I ask why?" Asian asked. "Oh so basically Kira got mad that I came out to her about dating Von and started calling me fake and shit like I gave a actual fuck" Mia said. "That's tuff but she is right you are fake since you was her best friend" Asian said.

"I don't care to be honest I just wanted money. Not at first though I did like him but now he can suck my dick period" Mia said. "Damn imagine just getting back together with your best friend ex for money? Couldn't be me tho" Asian laughed shaking her head. "Whatever let's just get this over with please" Mia said rolling her eyes.

"Ight let's go inside and have someone watch the True" Asian said and Mia followed her inside. They looked around and seen Von grandma sitting in the living room. "Hey Ms Bennett" Asian said walking up to her. "Oh lord have mercy not you again.. what on earth do you want?" Von grandma asked.

"Can you just watch my daughter for a couple minutes please? I need to make a quick run" Asian said trying not to be ghetto and loud towards Von grandma. "Okay make it quick because this baby shower used to be happening soo" she said. "Okay thank you and I will" Asian said giving True to her great grandma.

"Okay so let's search around for Kira" Mia said. "Bet I'll go this way and you go that way" Asian said pointing two different directions. Mia nodded and they went there separate ways. Searching for Shakira, Mia had seen Ray holding Aaliyah.

Mia didn't have a problem with Aaliyah. But at the same time she did since Kira is her mother and they had beef. Mia strongly didn't care much about Shakira's feelings back then nor now that's exact reason why she went with Von.

Mia bumped into someone. She looked up and realized it was Shakira. "OOPS I'M SORRY DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE" Mia said shouting on purpose so she could get Asian's attention. "The fuck is you yelling so loud for I'm right here" Kira said making a face. "Make sure you can hear me" Mia smiled as Asian walked over to them.

"Girl you weird as hell" Kira chuckled. "Then why the hell is you at my baby shower?" Mia asked making a face. "Because my friend needs me.. do you have a problem?" Kira said frowning a brow. "Yes bitch we have a problem" Asian said coming up behind her.

"Girl if you don't back up the fuck off me" Shakira said turning around glaring at Asian. "Or what? The fuck you gonna do?" Asian said getting all up in Shakira's face. Shakira socked Asian in her face making Asian fall to the ground.

Asian got up and wiped up the blood leaking from the nose. Asian looked up at Shakira "You stupid bitch!" Asian hopped up and jumped on her. Asian was on top of her punching Kira in the face. Mia smiled and watched them fight because this is what she deserves.

Ever since Kira had dropped Mia as a friend for dating Von, Mia has been mad about that and think she is overreacting. Shakira was going to forgive Mia for dating Von. But when she found out Mia was pregnant with Von second baby it ruined everything.

Shakira soon realized females will always want everything you want and be jealous of you.

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗮

Asian continued to push me in the face. I punched her off my body and got up stomping her face in. "Stupid bitch thought you could beat me hoe? Got me fucked up with that stupid shit" I said spitting in Asian face.

I turned around and seen Mia just standing there staring at me. "What the fuck is you staring at gang!?" I yelled at her. "I- bitch shut the fuck up before I smack you" Mia spat.

"Listen you lucky you pregnant and I have respect would've been kicked that baby out ya damn stomach" I said rolling my eyes. "Do it then! So I can sue your stupid ass you ugly bitch" Mia said getting all up in my face.

"Mia... you better back the fuck up not playing witchu today" I said warning her. "Or what? You not finna do shit so shut the fuck up ho-" before she could finish her sentence I knocked her body to the ground and kicked Mia in the side.

"Yooo chill out" Ray said picking me up. "Nah fuck them bitches they keep fucking trying they luck!" I shouted trying to get out of her grip. "Yooo what the fuck is you doing here?" We heard a voice say. Ray and I turned around and seen Von.

"I came here because Ray dragged me here" I huffed snatching out off Ray's grip. Strong ass bitch. "What the fuck happened to Mia?" Von said helping her up. "She put her hands on me!" Mia shouted pointing at me.

"Really Kira? This what we doing now?" Von eyed me. "Doing what? It's not my fault her and Asian wanna start problems" I said. "You shouldn't be here anyways. You nor Asian the fuck" Von said catching an attitude.

"You right I shouldn't be round your raggedy ass and that ugly rat ass baby mother of yours" I said storming inside looking for my daughter. "Aaliyah come on baby" I said picking her up leaving out the house.

𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗆𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋.

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁🖤