"I don't care." I said.

"You do care. If you didn't then you wouldn't behave like this." He said in return.

I turned away not knowing what to say. It was true though. I had been angry and felt insulted about it for many months but right now i really didn't care.

Suddenly, I was turned around and before i could comprehend what was happening, Ashton smashed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. He took my hands in his and wrapped them around his neck and wrapped his arms around me. When i didn't move my lips, he pulled back and said rather demandingly.

"Kiss me Em otherwise you know what will happen. One call and.." before he could complete his sentence, i kissed him quickly and pulled him closer. He smiled during the kiss and pulled me closer if it was even possible.

He pulled back and started pulling out the bobby pins from my hair. When he was done, he kissed me again and started trailing his hands on my back. When his hands found the zipper, he pulled it down and pushed the dress from my shoulders, making the dress pool at my feet.

I was left only in my sexy lingerie that the ladies who readied me demanded me to wear. I felt like screaming but couldn't do anything in reality. I felt his hands on my cheeks and when i looked up, i saw him wiping my tears away which i was not myself aware of.

He started undressing himself and stopped when he was left in his briefs. He laid me gently on the bed and began kissing from my forehead, my nose, my cheeks and then my lips. When i became breathless, i pushed him away. He trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck, where he began kissing and sucking mercilessly.

He was on top of me with his elbows supporting his weight obviously not to crush me. He trailed his hands down to my chest. When he was unclasping my bra, i stopped him and pushed him away harshly.

"I don't want this. I am not ready especially not with you." I said without thinking of the consequences.

"What? What did you say? Did you forget that what will happen to your family? Or do you need some action to see that i can do it. Perhaps this can convince you." He said angrily taking out his mobile and dialing god knows who's number.

"Who are you calling?" I asked quietly.

"Hello.... yeah Brad i want you to go inside the house where you are patrolling and shoot Mr. and Mrs. Carls..." he talked into the phone and i was listening to him horrified. Before he could complete his command, i ran to him, snatched the phone away and kissed him with all my might and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could do anything for my parents.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me to ensure that i wouldn't fall. He walked to the bed and laid me down. He took hold of my hands in his hand and pulled them over my head, he was kissing my neck. Soon, he pulled away and went to his bag, pulling out something but i couldn't see it. He walked towards me and handcuffed me.

Wait.. What? Handcuffs? No freaking way..!!

"Its for precaution if you again change your mind." He explained.

"You do know that its rape right.?" i asked.

"No darling its not rape its called love making. I m gonna make love to you and no one can stop me." He said.

He came on top of me, kissed my nose and began trailing his lips downwards towards my chest. I was really afraid of what might happen. I didn't want this. But i could do anything to protect my family and this asshole knew this. He unclasped my bra, making me close my eyes. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I was biting my lip to stop myself from saying anything harsh.

He unclasped all the hooks and pulled the lingerie away from me, leaving me naked. I was bare to his eyes now. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me from head to toe shamelessly.

"You are really beautiful. So beautiful, sexy and all mine. You are mine." Saying this, he kissed me passionately and roamed his hands everywhere on my body. He took his boxers off and after that, began kissing my neck and finally my chest. He kissed me between the valley of my breasts and took my right nipple in his mouth kissing and sucking on it. He was playing with the left one with his hand. 

When i began thrashing around, he came up and kissed me again, silently warning me.

He went down and kissed my left nipple doing the same with it. Soon, he was kissing his way downwards to my belly when he looked up at me and i looked at him with hate and tear streaked cheeks.

He ignored the look and kissed me on my private part, making me stop breathing. When he had finished his kissing and sucking, he positioned himself at my entrance and pushed himself inside. 

I was about to shout with the pain i was feeling when he kissed me on the mouth, whispering again and again that it will finish soon and apologizing about the pain, promising me not to hurt me again. He again pushed himself inside me and began a slow rhythm thrusting in and out. I was crying on the inside, reassuring myself again and again that it would end soon and it was for my family. When i felt myself jerking, he groaned loudly and released at the same time. He kissed me softly and took the handcuffs off of my hands, keeping them in the table drawer. 

When he noticed the slight redness on my wrists, he kissed them softly and re positioned me. It was like he was spooning me from behind. 

"It was amazing Em. I love you so much Sweetheart. Don't you ever forget that." Saying that, he kissed me behind my ear and after pulling the duvet on our sweaty bodies, he soon fell asleep.

But i stayed awake the whole night, going over the events again and again and felt myself crying. I will never forgive him for doing this. It was not love making. It was rape. I never wanted it and even begged him to stop but he took my virginity, the most important thing that he could never return even if he wanted to.

He woke up many times during the night each time ending with another round of love making. He didn't handcuff me again as i never said anything. I knew saying or doing anything would result badly for me. I just moaned like he demanded me to. He wanted me to make pleasure fulled sounds making it seem like i was enjoying myself.

I hated my so called husband who blackmailed me to be with him and will hate him till the last second of my life. With this thought in my mind, I fell asleep when i saw the sun rising.