Lisa: I am missing TXT and ITZY.
Rest: me too.
Rose: when are they gonna come?
Na-Eun: who is ITZY and TXT.
Y/n: we have more 10 freinds but they are on a mission.
Hi-hyun: oh I see.
(Na-Eun and Hi-hyun both know that they are mafias. )
Jennie: girls we got a invitation for mafia party.
IU: who is the host?
Jennie: it's CLC. And party is at Saturday
Y/n: well then this party would be the last party of their lives.
Eunbi: so a new mission?
Rose: yup.
Y/n: ok then at our mafia mansion at 6.
Rest: ok.
Jisso: ok now take your asses up and go to your classes.
Rest: ne eomma.
Jisso: aish these kids.

They all went to their classes and then left for their homes.

*No one's pov*
Y/n went straight to her room and started doing research about Yoo-jung. She is the one who never gives up in any situation. She still keeps hope and find any way to solve her problem. She was continuously typing something on her keyboard. She was sitting in the secret hacking room which she made secretly in her closet.

She was a little bit frustrated as it was not an easy task to do

She was a little bit frustrated as it was not an easy task to do. She didn't even realised that she was doing her work for almost 2 hours. She looked at time and her eyes went wide. She hurriedly went out if her room. Changed her outfit and hurriedly grabbed her bike keys. She was going towards living door when someone stopped her.

Jin: y/n where are you going? And where wer you from 2 hours I didn't see you.
She turned around to face jin.
Y/n: oh Jin-ssi actually I was in my room and for now I am going to meet Eunbi.
Jin: oh okay come early.
Y/n: why?
Jin: cause we are going out for a dinner to meet Mr. And Mrs.Byun's and their sons. 
Y/n: is it important?
Jin: well yeah it is
Y/n: oh okay I will try.

Saying that she went out of the mansion and went to her mafia mansion meeting room.
Y/n: sorry for late.
Rest: it's ok.
Y/n: so rose what's the plan?
Rose: So we will go there as mafia queen but when CLC will go for their deals in the library Jennie will hack into their cameras and security. While me, IU, Eunbi and y/n will knock down the guard. After knocking guards we will go and kill CLC. Jisso and Lisa would be at party only so no one can suspect us. While Siddharth and Abhishek will be as back-up as I asked for their help.
Rest: perfect plan Rose.
Rose: thank you.
Eunbi: and what about the party outfits I mean we can't fight in that outfit right?
Y/n: yeah and that's why we will wear our fighting outfits under our party dresses so try tha Outfit should not be so revealing.
Lisa: let's go to shopping. what say?
IU: yeah that's a good idea.
Jisso: ok then we are going for shopping tomorrow.
Rest: ok.

After that they were doing their things like training and gathering some more information while y/n left early as Jin said her to came early. After she went to her mansion and saw Mr.Kim, Aera and mom sitting in the living room playing with Jia and BTS doing their thing like maknaes playing video games, Jin and jhope checking some file, Namjoon reading a book and Siga as usual sleeping on the couch. She went in and jia ran to hug her and y/n hugged her back.

Jia: Unnie how was your day.
Y/n: it was tiring but after seeing you my all tiredness went away.
Mom: ok now y/n get ready we have to go for a dinner.
Y/n: ok.

She kept Jia down and went to her room to get ready.

She wore this and went down to see everyone already ready

Aera and Jia: you are looking beautiful Unnie.
Y/n: thanks and you also looke beautiful Taffy and Cutie.
Mr.Kim: ok now let's go.

They went to the restraunt and saw Mr. And Mrs.Byun with 9 Boys. BTS went and hugged them while they catching up and others took their seats.
Mrs.Byun: kids introduce yourself
Sehun: hello I am Byun Sehun.
Baekhyun: hi I am Bun Baekhyun Baek for short.
Xuimin: hey I am Xuimin.
Suho: I am Suho nice to meet you.
Chen: I am Chen.
Lay: I am Lay
Kai: hello myself Kai
Do: I am Do kyun-soo. Mostly known as D.O
Chaenyeol: last but not the least chaenyeol.
Exo: and we are EXO.
Aera: nice to meet you I am Aera.
Y/n: I am y/n.
Jia: and I am Jia.
Sehun: aww Jia did anybody said you are so cute.
Jia: well everyone says.

Just like that they had their dinner and went back to their mansion.

__________________________________

Here's your surprise. A tripple update. I finished writing 3 parts in advanced as I was bored. I first thought to update it slowly but as I am going on a vacation, I will not be able to update for some days. So till then please wait. I promise I will do a double update as soon as the day I come back. It was a sudden vacation planned by my freinds and family. So I hope you understand.
So please wait till then. And thanks for all your support and love.
Be safe. Saranghe My Lovely Army's💜💜💜

Bye meet you soon after some days.