Mariano leaves the room swiftly in hopes of finding her

Mariano leaves the room swiftly in hopes of finding her. She escaped. How did she fucking escape again!? This is the second time I've let her get away. Never again Diaz, you will be mine. Fuck it. You are mine Rose Diaz, how long will it take you to realise that?

I go to the only place I can think of to find her. The only place she might be curious to find, to look. To scope out the area. Security. My steps are heavy, filled with anger as she is slowly slipping away more and more every second we waste.

I swear to fuck if my men let her get out...

Making it to the security room, I find it empty. A room full of black computers, used to watch my shit. My houses, my hotel and my club.

Usually the centre of life yet not a soul on-site and surely no sign of my fucking Rose. I log onto a computer not even bothering to take a seat, greeted by the extremely slow start up. I forgot how fucking long these shit boxes take. I take a mental note to replace them and the computer finally starts up only to find the system down. The cameras, nothing but static.

"FUCK!" I yell, my voice the only thing heard in the empty room.

I click through the videos in hopes something is still there, anything to tell me where she is. Clicking. Clicking. Nothing. I swear to fuck. Closing the useless tab I decide to click into my files to try and find back up but of corse that's deleted too. Someone is fucking with me.

A scream rips through me as I pull my gun from my jacket taking multiple shots at the monitor. "Useless. Fucking. Shit hole."
Someone has been fucking around with my computer and I don't like when people mess with my shit.

"Sir. Is everything alright." Alec's body fills the door frame, his face contorted with concern.
"Fucking pricks, fucked everything up."
"Sir?" He repeats himself.
"I HEARD YOU ALEC!! FUCK OFF AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!" I yell
"Sir, we found her. She's at the gate. She's talking too Ollie, trying to con him into letting her out." He holds his hand to a device within his ear.
"He's stalling sir, I don't know how much longer this can continue, he's getting distracted... leaning. Should we shoot him?"

***

Stepping out of my car, there she is. The one and only. Trying to flirt her way through the gates, flaunting herself at this useless fucking boy who's eyes never leave her slightly revealed chest. Her hands find his shoulders slowly gliding down until she takes ahold of his hands and placed them on her chest.

Her head whips around as she jumps in fear, her so called friend falls to the ground, blood seeping from his leg where I previously shot him.

"Now, there's no need to get jealous Ace" she tries to put up a tough front but her eyes betray her, filled with fear, focus on the gun in my hand.

"Mine." I growl under my breath slowly approaching her. She stands tall as if she fears nothing, her hands in tight fists by her sides but her eyes let her down. They are filled with fear. Her cheeks are rosy and her forehead is damp with sweat, her wavy brown hair is a mess. Once I'm close she needs to raise her chin to keep eye contact.

"I'd watch your mouth of yours, if you don't want to end up like him darling."
"So now you're threatening me?"
"I guess so."

Still standing tall, her presence demands attention, demands dominance. She wants to be the one in charge. Standing bare foot in the grass, wearing nothing but the clothes she was wearing in the club covered by one of my dress shirts, the top buttons undone letting her cleavage show. My hands want to do up those buttons and lock her away were no one can see her. No one but me.

"Let. Me. Go." She commands.
"But then who will play my little game Mi Amore? Tu mi appartieni."
A car is heard in the distance revving it's engine and her eyes gleam for a millisecond.

"You're forgetting one thing Acey..."
"Don't call me that." She walks past me purposely bumping into my shoulder.
"A game needs two players." She states from behind me and I can just hear the grin on her face.

Before I can even turn to see what she's talking about, the revving of a mustang fills my ears.
"See you next time. Acey." She taunts getting into the car, letting out a massive breath as she climbs in. The windows so heavily tinted I can't see the driver and there's no number plate. The tires screech as it fades into the distance.

This girl.

I shake my head and grin as several cars rush past me through the gates to follow her. My gaze turns to the left where I hear groaning. Ollie. Fucking Ollie. Right next to the key pad to open the gate. Sigh.

"Oliver. Come here." I say curling my index finger at him signalling for him to come.
"Boss, I can explain. I swear I didn't-"
I cut him off with a quick bullet through his head, one in his chest, and just for good measures one in his groin.

"Don't mess with my shit." I say crouching down over his dead, bleeding body.
"Clean that up and where the fuck is my car?? I've got a girl to find."

***

Hey Sluts.
If y'all could leave me comments on how you like my story it would make my day I love hearing from you
<3