-12- Nightmares

"See, alive and well

"See, alive and well. He's perfectly fine and alive." I repeat, showing her little boy toy on one of my many many security systems.

She's so close to me. Her smell is intoxicating as it fills my nostrils. I need to keep control. She sits in my chair as I show her security footage showing her very much alive, very much idiotic friend.  I can hear her breathing due to our close proximities, she's only a few inches away. I turn my attention to her and although hers remains on the screen, I know she can tell I'm looking at her. She knows.

I have to hold back every muscle in my body not to break and kiss her plump lips, the definition of perfect. Not too big not too small and most definitely not fake, free of filler and all that nasty crap girls put into their bodies. Waste of fucking money if you ask me.

But not Rose, no, she's everything but fake. Absolutely perfect in every way. What I would give to just take her lips in mine as we hold onto each other so tight, feeling as if we were to let go the other might break into a thousand pieces. But we all know that not going to happen, this girl despises me for fucks sake. All I need to do is figure out how to stop that, reverse it if you will. Turn hate to love.

"Is there something on my face?" She asks beginning to wipe her hand around her face trying to remove it.
"No, why do you ask?"
"Maybe because you were staring a little more than too long." Shit
"Uhh, what are you talking about Mi Amore?"
"My- uh my face. You were-" she fumbled over her words before stopping herself and mentally beating herself up. I let out a chuckle.
"I'm only kidding Mi Amore Calmati. There's nothing on your face I was simply admiring my girl."
"Excuse me?"
"Hm?"
"Your girl? So you're saying I'm yours? That I belong to you?" I nod
"You're insane! The only person I belong to is myself! I am my own person and you will never own me let alone lay another finger on me, stay away from me you psycho." She bursts out standing up and shoving me out of the way before exiting the room.

"Mi Amore." I trail behind her knowing full well she won't be able to escape my clutches another time.
"I said leave me alone! And stop calling that!"
She walks around the house with long heavy strides trying to find her way around, to an exit perhaps. Twisting through a series of halls she meets with a dead end, a locked door. Turning around her eyes fill with anger as she glares at me pushing her way past me, I let her through and begin following her again, much to her disapproval.

It isn't long before she finds an open door this one leads to some stairs headed down, she begins her journey.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you Diaz."
"Don't tell me what to do." She continues descending down the stairs.
"Rose, I'm warning you." She keeps going. She's close to the bottom, far too close I can't have her down here not when she doesn't even know what I do. Picking up my pace I catch up to her and grab her wrist.
"I thought I told you to leave me alone!"
She tries to pull her wrist free.
"And I thought I told you, no. You're mine" Wrapping my arms around her I throw her over my shoulder.
She tries to fight back kicking and punching.
"I said not to come down here miss Diaz, you disobeyed me." Unfazed by her actions.
"I knew it wasn't a good idea bringing you here."

"Where are you taking me?!" She continues bashing at my back with her fists.
"Home." She stills
"Home?! You're letting me go?!"
"No, Mi Amore. You are still mine we are just moving locations. Somewhere easier to keep you out of trouble."

***

After fighting Rose to get her into my car, out of the car, chasing her when she tried to run off, carrying her back into my property and fighting with her to get her into my house we finally made it.

I have Rose Diaz in my fucking living room. Holy shit. Slumped on my couch there she is.
Rose Diaz. MY Rose Diaz. Rose Evelyn fucking Diaz. She won't be able to escape here. Even if she did escape my house she would be able to pass security, not without my permission.

"Make yourself comfortable and don't even think about trying to run, my men are everywhere you'll have no luck." I say making my way to the kitchen.

"You really have that much faith in your men? You think I wouldn't be able to get out even if I tried?" A small voice appears behind me
"Yes actually, they are very good at what they do and if they fail they get shot, so they have that going for them."
"Shot?!" She steps back in shock looking at me as if I would shoot her if she tried to run.
"Oh, Mi Amore, you have much to learn."
A smirk pulls on my lips as I close in on her.
"Do you know what a mafia is Rose?"
"That's the second time I've been asked that!"
Fuck it.
"Practically it's a group of people who do bad things and get away with it." Her back hits a wall with no where left to go. Trapping her I place my arms on the wall on either side of her head and stoop down so I'm at eye level with her.

"We kill people Rose, and get away with it too. I'm a bad man and I've done some pretty fucked up things in my life but you make me want to be so much more than that, you-"

"Am I interrupting something?!" Mariano joins us in the kitchen. Taking my arms away from the wall I glare at him. "What is it Mari?"
"Am I not aloud to visit anymore?"
"Can't you see I've got company!?"
I turn to see she is no longer there.
"Shit Mariano, you fucking-     look what you- find her!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!"