20. Kennedy

Chapter Song: Nostalgic- Arizona

"So are you taking anyone home tonight or what," I smiled through a sip of my drink at Ty. I don't know why but I kind of wanted him to. Maybe just to add some spice to the night. Give me something to root for besides the undying love between my brother and best friend.

We had spent the last hour or so dancing with each other or anyone around us. He was fun to dance with I'll admit. So were Mason and Hayden too. I had a few dances with them.

I think everyone cried when I danced with Liam. It wasn't a special dance or a planned dance like the father daughter things, but it was special to us. He was my built in best friend.

" I'm happy for you, you know," I told him as we swayed together.

"Thank you," he tried to hide his grin.

"Remember when you were too embarrassed about your crush," I teased him poking his side.

"God please don't bring it up," he whined shutting his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at him. It was a throwing my head back and cackle sort of laugh. It probably embarrassed him further but who cared? He was married to that crush now. It all worked out for them.

"You're never going to let me live it down huh?"

"Nope never."

"The pains of having a baby sister," he sighed.

"Oh my god you're not even that much older than me," I groaned.

He twirled me around. "Yes but I'm still older so I win."

After our dance he twirled me to Riley. To which ended up me dancing with everyone for the next hour. I didn't mind it. Normally dancing was okay for me, but with my favorite people I had the best time.

"I don't know I need to make sure might date gets home okay. Where are you going anyway?" Ty asked from across the table.

"Liam's. Our dad is taking them to the airport tonight. So I house sit until they come back and then I'm off."

"The European tour," he winked.

"No not even," I rolled my eyes. "Just have to tie up my loose ends."

"And then what?" He eyed me carefully.

"Come back here, settle down I suppose." I sighed happily lifting my legs onto another chair. My heels were starting to pinch my feet.

"Like get married pop out some kids have a house?" He smirked.

"More like find a place to live and keep my photography stuff going to make an income." I say to him. "And then we'll see what else happens."

I haven't thought about marriage or babies or any of that. I'd been trying to work on things I had control over. Things that were more in front of me. I'd been trying to stay afloat for so long that I might have forgotten how to swim.

"Besides I have to have suitors to have a marriage," I scoffed.

"So what you and Cal are done? That's it? The end of the era?" He exclaimed. I think he was faking it.

"Okay Mason calm down," I laughed taking another drink.

"What about me needing to calm down?" The familiar voice came and plopped down beside me in a chair. He handed me another drink to my surprise.

"Thank you."

"Of course."

"I was asking KP if Caligan over there," he gestured towards Cal who was dancing with Riley. "Was no longer an option for a suitor."