Part 24🖇

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Your pregnantttttttt" Cierra yelled.

"Stfuuuuuuu" Kianna said hitting cierra on her shoulder.

"My badd sorry" Cierra said with 😬 face.

"Did you tell Joshua yet" Cierra asked.

"No, not yet i wanted to tell you firstttt cause you the sister i never had" Kianna explained.

"Awwwwwwww, you i got you through whatever" Cierra said hugging Kianna before walking out the bathroom.

"What was y'all talking about" Josh and Shawn asked.

"Mind yall business, but baby you ready to goooo" Cierra asked Shawn.

"I guess fawk" Demon said getting up from the couch.

"Where y'all going" Josh asked.

"Moviess" They said at the same time.

"I'm telling ya , she wanna be me so bad" Demon said shaking his head.

15 mins later......

"Mamas you wann eat at the movies or go eat after and don't say it don't matter" Demon said.

"okay i won't.........It don't matter" She said laughing.

"Yeah we eating after"He said shaking his head.

"Yayyyy" She said laying back in the seat finna go to sleep.

Demon put on his Fav song by Youngboy and starts yelling the lyrics.

THEY AINT LET ME IN THIS BITCH IN A LIL MINUTE AND IM BOOTIN' UP

THEY DONE LET ME IN THIS BITCH WITH ALL MY NIGGAS AND IM TOOLED UP

Cierra join in..

" THESE NIGGAS GOT ME FUCKED UP , YOUNGBOY THEY GOT YOU FUCKED UP" They yelled together.

"That's my shit forreal" Demon said still mumbling the words

"Boi hush , you just learned them yesterday" She said laughing.

3 hrs later...after the movie...their now at Shell Shack

"Bae if you get them eggs you gone be farting all night" Demon said.

"Shiiiid what my granny always say, it's better out then in" Ce said laughing.

"Yeah we to comfortable" He said laughing.

"So Baby when we moving in together again" She asked.

"When i open up my shop, probably in some months cause i've found my building we just gotta see how we gone remodel it you know" He explained.

"Ouuuu can I help" She asked.

"Yeah fashoo , but can i ask you some" He asked.

"Sureee why nottt" She replied.

"What made you say yes" He asked.

"What you mean" She said

"What made you say yes to being my girl" He said.

"I said yes because, you was my bestfriend before all this and we already know who each was deep down inside, You make me feel ways I never felt before you know. It's like yes you was my bestfriend before but i still get butterflies when i'm around you. It's like everyday we grow closer on an romantic level , and everyday i grow to say I love you." She replied.

"I love you too mamas buhh you sound like a simp bruh" Demon said blushing.

"Are you blushing, awllllll you ain't no gangsta you blushing" Cece said laughing.

"Shiii thugs can be in love too" Demon said.

"Wait wait did you say in loveeee" Cece said with an shocked fast.

"Damn well i guess i gotta say why i'm in love and why i asked you to be mine" Demon said.

"Yeah gone head" She said laughing.

"Soo it's like when we first met for real we didn't like each other cause i was an to myself ass nigga but like we grew closer and closer ever since it's like i done seen mfs hurt you and i just been taking notes on how not to treat you when i make you mine. You make me feel like the luckiest nigga on earth , you bring so much happiness into my life was there when ian have nobody that what made me really fall for your ass for real. You always had my back , you gone tell me when i'm wrong and when i'm right. I love you and i was able to take it at your speed didn't wanna rush into nothing to fast you know. Soo yes Cierra Janae Jones I'm in love with you and always will be" Demon said.

"Awwww—-Baby stop crying bruh" Demon cut Cierra off.

"You know imma crybaby , fuck I mess my makeup uppppp" Cierra said sniffing.

"You shouldn't have even wore any , you look beautiful with out it" Demon said wiping her face with a napkin.

••••••••••••••••••••

Heeey luvvv🥲!!!

thoughts 💭?