Part 21🖇

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"shawnnn moveeee ya ahhhh out from in front of the tvvvv" cece said throwing pillows at his head.

"damn that shit hurt" he said pulling her legs towards him making her laugh.

"stop playing with me cierra"he said while lending in between her legs.

"ouuuu shit it's a luh hot whewwww" she said pushing him and standing up going to stand in front of the fan.

he done made my pussy wet lordttt she thought

"Yeah you said that out loud" He said laughing.

"that's fawkin embarrassing, im finna go in the living room"she said shaking her head.

"Nawllll don't run nowww" he said walking behind her.

"Unt unt we gone act like i never said that" Cece said.

they both brought out something about each other they never felt before which made them wanna spend everyday of they life together.

they just need to fuck already- wavvyxteee

"You hungry" she said walking into the kitchen.

"Yea" he said coming behind her putting his hands in around her waist.

" ha, what you wanna eat, we finna eat in tonightttttt"she said with a nervous laugh.

"You" he whispered.

"what you say" she said.

"i said i wanna eat you out" he said turning her around making eye contact.

Demon and Cece has been talking for about 6 months now, nothing sexual but there was a lot of
sexual tension, they never spoke on it because they didn't wanna rush things and just wait.

"you deadahh" she said with a small laugh.

"Yeah" he said putting his hand in her pants.

"Ahhhh" she moaned because it caught her off guard.

"shhhhh" he said while Slowly adding his middle and ring finger inside and kept his thumb on her clit so whenever he would move his fingers in and out his thumb would also hit her clit.

"fuckkkkk" she moaned

he started moving his fingers in and out even fast which resulted in his thumb hitting/rubbing her clit repeatedly as he slows down.

"I told you to stop playing with me" He whispered before licking her fingers and walking off.

leaving cece looking like :

she grabbed her keys and left

"where you goingg" he yelled.

"home" she yelled back.