Part 10🧸

•Summer Stanford•

so i'm clearly sitting on Cierra couch on my phone , it's finna be 12 and i'm tired of waiting so right before i was getting up to leave i hear somebody picking the locks .

"Hey baeeeee" Zoey said walking thru the door.

ohhhhhh shit

"Wtf you doing here Zoe" I said confused asf.

"I came here for you baby, It's finally us we can finally be together" She said coming to kiss me.

"Wait what you mean we can finally be together" I said stopping her.

Few Hours Later...

Omniscient

"You sure you want me to do this" Kim said .

"Yes because you the only one got beef with Jaz and if you got beef with Jaz you got beef with Ce and i need them bitches dead" Zoey said .

"Okay Imma have the boys bring the guns so we change be ready" Kim said .

"Ight so when you see me leave the club , like 15 minutes later that when you make yo move" Zoey said.

"Okay bet , imma be by the bar" Kim said hanging up the phone.

Now...

•Summer Stanford•

"So you hired motherfuckers to kill Ce and Jaz" I said.

"Yes baby now it's just me and you now gimme kiss"She said lending one for a kiss.

"Bitch if you don't get away from me" I said .

"Baby stop playing like you don't want me" She said getting closer.

"Girll i wanted you for sex that's all" I said.

"Okay come on let's have sex" She said putting her hand on my cheek and starting to kiss on my neck.

"Zoey chill you know when you start doing that i can't control myself" I said tryna push her from kissing on my neck.

"Come onnnnn you know you want it" She said continuing to kiss on my neck.

"Fine come on" I said picking her up and i turing her on the couch.

Cierra Janae Jones

"Bro damn these mfs driving slow as hell" Jaz said .

"On some real shit bro like damn i'm ready to go lay downnn" I said .

"We been in traffic for like 3 minutes if y'all don't shut the hell up"Tray said mugging us.

"Boy fuck you , you the reason we in traffic anyway didn't nobody tell yo ass to go this long ass way to Ce house" Jaz said .

"I can't believe Demon really sleeping thru all y'all yelling , couldn't be me" I said laughing.

"Ce shut ya fine ass up" Demon mumbled.