Part 20🧸

1 year later......

Alot had been going on lately in Demon and Jayla relationship goes from arguing everyday to not talking to each other for weeks and couple days ago Demon had went
to Jayla insta and seen that she deleted they pictures together and posted a single quote on her story. So Demon got drunk drunk and wasn't answering the phone and Cece started getting worried so she pulled up to his house.

FLASHBACK:

"Omg Shawn wtf" Cierra said as she running to Shawn passed out on the kitchen floor.
"Shawn wake up" She aid slapping his face before she splashed water on his face.
"Gasp... Wtf Ce you tryna drown me in the bitch" He said gasping for air.
"Get uppp you had me worried sick" she said.
"You don't gotta worry bout me imma thug" He said tryna get up.
"Stop before you fawking hurt yourself" She said helping him up.
"Cierra why you don't want me" He asked.
"What you talking about" She asked.
"All the times i've shown i want you, you get another nigga" He told her.
"Shawn i never thought you fucked with me on that level"She said.
"You my fawking girl bestfriend , We suppose to bebebe together" He said.
"The stuttering" She laughed.
"Man fuck you , Im tryna be deadahh right now and you laughing in my face" He said.
"Boy stfu you was in a whole relationship , i thought you was fine when i first met you and y-"She was saying before he grabbed her by her neck and starting kissing her.

FLASHBACK OVER:

Next morning after the flashback Shawn and Cierra , decided to start talking and will work they way up into a relationship.

Cierra's recap:
She finally opened up her own beauty shop , she got a new apartment.

Jaz's recap:
She had the BABYYYY, his name is Jonathan Hunter,
he is 4 months, she got her own place now, She gave Jay another chance.

Joshua n Kianna recap:
They are on they honeymoon, she is pregnant with twins, They got their own house together, Joshua still in the streets while Kianna is gonna be working in Cierra salon.

Prince recap:
He just found out Asia is pregnant and he don't kno if he ready to become a father but he think he is a little bit so he can get out the gang life

Asia recap:
Since she was only with Prince to get closer to Cierra she tend to fall in love with Prince while carrying his child but is scared of what he would do when he find out she was only using him. Cierra have asked Asia if she wanna work in her salon also.

Since y'all are all caught up let's get back to the story:

"Can i come over" Demon asked Cierra over the phone

"Yeah , but we not fucking" She responded

20 mins later....

DING DONG🛎..

"I'm coming , I'm coming" Cierra yelled.

"Hey baby girl" Demon said walking into the door kissing her cheek.

"Hey love" She said hugging him.

"Sooo i got some stuff planned for us, while we in the house" He said.

"Okay I'm listening" She said.

"So i want us to sit and get to know each other deep down inside, listen to music , probably play some games and then watch a movie" He said.

"Okay i like that cmon" She said.

( Hrs and Hrs by Muni Long started playing in the background)

after hours of them talking they got a call saying Asia Prince's girlfriend was rushed to the hospital.

"Wtf happened" Cierra yelled waiting to Prince and Them in the waiting room.

"She started bleeding from her coochie" Jay yelled before Jaz slapped him.

"is she okay have they said anything" She asked.

"Family of Asia Anderson" The doctor walked up

"Yes, Is she okay" Prince said.

"She suffered a miscarriage, I am so sorry, Her room number is 201" The doctor said before walking.

"Hold the hell on she was pregnanttttt" Cierra said with a confused look.

"Well duhh , how she gone have a miscarriage without being pregnant" Jay said.

"Stfuuu" Jaz said slapping his arm.

"I can't do this shit" Prince said walking out the hospital.

"Where the fuck he going he need to be in there with her" Jaz said.

"Yooooo P wait up" Jay said running after Prince.

wassgudd babesss🥱!!