Part 17🖇

Cierra J. Jones
| Dallas Tx 📍|

"Uhhhh Yeah that's him" I said

"Well don't show that you give a fuck that he here"Jaz said to be while pulling me to keep dancing.

"Omgggg he coming over here, i'm finna go fuck this shit" I said walking to exit.

"Nawll Where the fuck you think you going" Jaquan said pulling my arm.

"Jaquan let me go bruh" I said tryna pull my arm away.

"Why you won't talk to me , you out here being a hoe and shit" He said pulling me closer.

"Ayo what the fuck you just call her" Demon said walking up.

"Ay ce get ya manz before he be 6 feet under" Jaquan said letting my arm go walking up to Demon.

"Ay luh bruh imma need you to bag yo ass up" Jay said walking up on Jaquan.

"What the fuck you gone do if i don't , I'll air this whole bitch out" Jaquan said walking up in Jay face.

"Well luh nigga i'll love to see you try" Prince said walking up.

"Y'all chill , come on he ain't even worth it" I said pulling Prince and Jay arm.

"Nawlll Sis this nigga gone disrespect you and you think imma just walk away" Prince said pulling away walking back into Jaquan face.

"Let it go , he gone get his but right now fuck it let's go y'all" I said walking away.

"See you around luh nigga" Prince said looking Jaquan up and down before walking away.

"Count ya days buddy" Jay chuckled before walking away.

"Hop you have a nice suit" Jaz laughed before walking away.

10 minutes later......

"Bro where the fuck is joshua at" I said shaking my leg.

So we have have been waiting on josh and demon to come out the club since they said they had to use the restroom

"I don't know bro, it don't take that damn long to pie like damn" Jaz said tapping her hands on the steering wheel.

POW POW POW .....

We heard gunshots and everybody running out including Josh and Demon

"GO GO GOOOO" Josh said running to the car.

"COME ON LETS GOO" Demon said jumping in the car before Jaz speeded off.

"BRO WTF DID YOU NIGGAS DO BRO" Jay said.

"You won't have worry about dude nomo lil sis" Josh said looking back at Cece.

"Don't tell me you did what i think you did" Cece said shaking her head sitting up in her seat.

"Yup He did" Demon said grinning.

"I ain't even surprised" Jaz said shaking her head.

"And y'all laughing about the said like it's funny , i told you niggas to let it go but no you niggas wanna go do dumb shit and kill the nigga" CeCe said going off.

"Wait who said we killed the nigga" Josh turned around with a frown on his face.

"Did wtf did you do" CeCe said.

"We just got em in the legs that's all, he just gone be a little handicap you know" Josh said laughing.

"Omfg" Cece said shaking her head.