Part 19🖇

Jazmine Smith (Jaz)
| Dallas Tx 📍|

"Bestie you want me to come with you to your doctors appointment" Cece asked me as I grabbed my purse if the couch.

"Nawlll i'm good,  Jay coming with me " I said about to walk out the door.

"Okay Love you" She yelled out the door.

"Love you tooo" I yelled back.

50 mins later.....

"You are officially 4 months, Do you wanna know the gender?" My doctor asked.

"NO"  "YES" Me and jay said at the same time.

"Why not" Jay said with a mug in his face.

"Because i wann have a gender reveal" I said.

"Don't nobody wanna do that lame ass shit but you" Jay said before walking out the room.

"Excuse me doctor" I said tryna get down off the bed.

"Wtf is the matter with you" I said to Jay who was sitting down with his face in his hands.

"I'm just not having a good day okay leave me alone" He said.

"What's wrong" I said putting my hand on his thigh.

"Move bro, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" Jay said throwin my hand of him and standing up , walking away.

"Fuck this shit (walking back into the room) Doctor i am so sorry , Can you tell me the gender" I said.

"Yes, It's a Boy" Doctor said.

"Yayyyyyy Imma be a boy mommmm" I said dancing.

20 mins later....

"Josh ion know wtf yo homeboy got going on but you better come up here and get this mf because his rude ass not fucking riding with me" I told josh over the phone.

"Sis i got you ,drop the addy and imma be on my way" Josh said before hanging up.

10 mins later.....

"Jay what the fuck you got goin on bruh" Josh said to jay.

"Nun of yo fucking business, just take me fucking home" Jay said getting into the car.

Cierra J. Jones

" I PASSEDDDD ITTTTTT" I yelled walking into the trap.

"Passed what" Prince said.

"Remember i was telling y'all i took my final cosmetology text so i can get my hair license" I said.

"Ohhh i remember, I'm proud of you sis" Prince said giving me 200 dollars.

"What's this for" I said with a confused face.

"For passing dumb ass" Prince said.

"Aye Ce lemme talk to you outside right quick" Demon yelled from the window.

goes outside

"Wassup" I said while closing the door

"here" He said handing me 500 dollars.

"What's this for" I said with a confused face.