Then Harusuke noticed more writing on the bottom of the paper.

"Hey, guys. There's more," Harusuke said. "P.S. I apologize for my sister's impulsiveness for sending Small Lady to your era. I pray that you do your best for her training and make sure you are good role models. Especially you, Usagi."

Everyone looked at Usagi, while the ordango blonde looked away, pretending not to hear.

"Future Harusuke's got it rough," said Artemis.

Everyone except Usagi nodded in agreement.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In Downtown Juuban, Chibiusa was merrily skipping along, enjoying herself.

"Yay! It feels so great to be back in the twentieth century again," Chibiusa said to herself. "This place hasn't changed a bit since I've last been here."

Then, as she walked around, Chibiusa remembered speaking to her mother about her training.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Neo Queen Serenity and Chibiusa stood on their castle's balcony, staring into the moonlight sky.

"Small Lady, the time has come for the final part of your training as a guardian and as a princess," said Neo Queen Serenity. "And that is to find and make new friends back in the twentieth century."

"Make new friends?" repeated Chibiusa.

Neo Queen Serenity answered with a nod. "A destined encounter awaits you there, my child," she went on. "It will help you grow as a person and make valuable acquaintances."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chibiusa soon found herself in Juuban Park, where many children were playing. Some of them were playing with a ball, while others were spending their time chasing one another. Naturally, Chibiusa wanted nothing more than to play with them, but she wasn't sure how to, nor did she think they were her destined encounter. But then, a tiny squeak came from the ground. Chibiusa looked down and saw a small keychain of a cartoon character lying at her feet, picking it up. She looked around, wondering who the keychain could have belonged to, but then, she saw him.

A young boy stood before her. He looked a few years older than her had chestnut brown hair and deep blue eyes. His outfit comprised a green short-sleeved button-down with a yellow scarf with red dots in a slipknot and tan shorts.

When Chibiusa saw this boy, her heart began to thump as her cheeks began to heat up, feeling smitten. "Could this be the destined encounter that Mommy was talking about?" she thought. She then timidly spoke to the boy. "Um, excuse me? Did you drop this?"

Then, the boy put his hands on top of his hand while squatting and gyrating his hips. "Yes, of course, it's mine! So what's it to you?" he goofily spoke. "You got a problem with that?"

Immediately, Chibiusa's feelings for the boy flew out the window, frowning in disgust.

The boy continued to dance strangely. "So tell me, do you prefer pickled bell peppers or pickled scallions?" he went on. "I can see the two of us doing the town, and if we had a late-night coffee together, we'd be "cafe au late."

Chibiusa now felt like she was losing brain cells just from being around him as she fell to her knees from the sheer stupidity of it all.

The boy then went over to Chibiusa. "What's the matter? Pull yourself together!" the boy spoke dramatically. "Your wounds look serious, but don't give up! I'll have to use my final resort to fix you! Look at this!"