That was the straw that broke the camel's back as Usagi finally exploded in anger, pouncing straight towards Rei.

"REI?! JUST WHAT DID YOU TELL CHIBIUSA, HUH?!" Usagi shrieked with fury as she tried to strangle her.

"HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW?!" Rei shrieked back as she whacked Usagi with her broom. "GO ASK THE MARS IN THE FUTURE!"

The two girls went at each other wildly, either pulling each other's hair or pulling their cheeks in a crazy yet childish fight, while everyone else watched in exasperation.

Chibiusa, ignoring the two, then smiled. "There's no need to worry about me," she said. "I don't plan on becoming clumsy like Usagi. Besides, she's got good and bad points, so we shouldn't be too hard on her. She is my mommy from the future."

"Well, that's a surprise," said Harusuke. "Never thought that you of all people would stand up for Usagi. Especially considering you two had quite the animosity a while back."

"Yes, well, let's just say I've had a bit of time to think about things," said Chibiusa. "And had you teaching me a thing or two, Harusuke."

"Nevertheless, we'll do whatever we can to help you out," said Ami. "If you need anything, feel free to ask us."

"Thank you, Ami," smiled Chibiusa. "Well, I'm going to take a look around town for a bit. I'll see you guys later."

And with that, Chibiusa merrily skipped away, with Luna P following close behind. Minako then noticed that were two more things inside of the envelope. One of them was a smaller piece of paper with writing, and the other was a smaller envelope.

"P.S. Dear Usagi of the twentieth century," Minako read. "Looking back on my life, I realize that I should have studied a lot harder when I was young. So make sure you study hard and do your best. Tee Hee."

Everyone went silent, and even Usagi and Rei had stopped fighting.

"Yup, definitely Usagi," everyone except Usagi said.

"But I hate studying!" Usagi wailed.

"By the way, Harusuke. Aren't you going to read your letter?" asked Makoto.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot," said Harusuke. "I'll open it right now."

Harusuke then opened the envelope, took out the note, and read it aloud. "Let's see... "Dear Harusuke, I hope this day finds you well. I am pleased and grateful for what you and your friends had done for Small Lady back in the Black Moon Clan incident. Therefore, to thank you, I wish to share an important tip for mastering your powers as well as the other guardians."

"Well, that sounds interesting," said Luna.

"To grow stronger, you must let your trust, bonds, and your love, grow and flourish," went on Harusuke. "Once you understand this, you will attain more power than you ever thought possible. Therefore, I recommend you to live life to the fullest as much as you can. Laugh, play, and, most especially, experience life and love as much as you can. Once you've grown closer and understand these things, I do not doubt that you will all grow stronger, as people and as Guardians. Good luck. Sincerely yours, King Taiyou."

"So, he wants us to grow closer with each other?" Minako spoke with flushed cheeks. "That sounds pretty suggestive."

"You're taking it out of context, Minako," said Luna. "Most likely, Future Harusuke probably wants you all to grow closer as friends so that you can get stronger. Most likely for Harusuke's Unison Fusion powers.

"That could be it, but for some reason, I can't help but feel that there's a deeper meaning to this letter," said Harusuke. "And if there is, I wonder what could it be?"