▪︎22▪︎

Miyoung barely showed herself in school anymore

Miyoung barely showed herself in school anymore. Whenever she did people would scoff and laugh at her, and she had quickly became an outcast.

You hadn't been able to talk to Miyoung as she had gone M.I.A, and even your aunt wouldn't answer your calls.

Your parents had found out about the situation and blamed it on you. They believed you were the one to make the malicious rumors because you were jealous of her.

But they didn't even care when they were called up to the school. They ignored all the calls as they were positive you were the problem.

To be honest it hurt you a lot. You had faced there abandonment multiple times, but officially knowing you were never welcomed was a wake up call.

It just made you realize since the beginning you were putting all the blame on yourself for no reason.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

You sat down in your seat and rested your head against the table waiting for Renjun to arrive.

Because of recent events you and Renjun agreed it was probably for the best if you walked to school separately. Since your parents had already hated you for "ruining" Miyoung's life, you decided finding out you have a boyfriend would probably be the tip of iceberg.

A couple minutes later Renjun walked in with a cartoon of strawberry milk and placed it on your desk.

You smiled a bit and thanked him. He had a slight blush on his face when you leaned in to hug him. Up until then you guys still hadn't really been public about your relationship.

It didn't seem like a good idea because of the situation you were currently in, but that didn't mean you wouldn't hug him.

The class began to get louder as Miyoung walked in for the first time in about two weeks.

She didn't look the same as her hair was now cut short and dyed a darker brown rather than the brown blonde ombre she had before.

Under her eyes were black circles and she was no longer wearing make up. She almost looked dead and like she was living in hell.

But even when she looked that way, you couldn't find some way to feel apologetic. She didn't look like she wanted forgiveness even if she looked dead inside.

When she had looked over at you she gave you a disgusted look. Though you had seen it millions of times before, you finally saw how it truly was.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

It was finally time for class to end. Most of your classmates were already packing up and leaving.

Miyoung was still sitting her seat with her head down. Her old group of friends walked up to her and nudged her head.

"Get up"

Iseul nudged her head once again. Miyoung lifted her head looked at the group of girls. Her eyes averted back to the table and got up to follow the girls.

You looked at Renjun who was still packing his bag. You debated whether what you were about to do was the best decision, but decided this might be one of the last time you would be able to make amends with her.

"I'm going to leave first, I'll meet you at your house later"

He nodded and watched as you gave a soft smile before running to follow the group of girls.

You had to admit your heart was racing like crazy and you weren't sure you were even doing the right thing.

The girls had reached the bathroom and had thrown Miyoung on the floor.

Though you had wanted to grab onto the Iseuls had to stop her from slapping her, you couldn't move.

Miyoung didn't even give a look of hesentaion before getting back up and pushing Iseul on the floor.

You were speechless, yet you couldn't say it seemed unpredictable. You knew Miyoung could defend herself, so it wasn't like you thought she was weak.

Miyoung saw you as she stepped out the bathroom. Even after all this Miyoung hadn't really changed, she still gave you the same look.

Her feelings for you didn't get any better only worst as now she hated you more than ever.

"Miyoung, can we talk"

You called out to her and grabbed onto her wrist before she got too far.

"I have nothing to say to a bitch like you"