▪︎3▪︎

"So this is the cafeteria, they serve breakfast early in the morning and lunch later

"So this is the cafeteria, they serve breakfast early in the morning and lunch later. But if you don't like lunch food you can also go to the school store"

Everytime you looked back him it didn't look like he was paying attention. Which you honestly wouldn't mind, but it felt awkward talking to him while he ignored you.

Nevertheless, he still followed you around. You reached the classroom before the last class of the day started.

This is the part you were the most nervous about.

You already knew most of your classmates would be in there seats, they would be there when you walked in with him.

And if anyone would have a problem with it, it would be Miyoung.

You opened the door stepping inside and taking your seat, following with Renjun closely behind and taking the seat next to you.

Your eyes quivered as you could hear Miyoung's friends talk behind your back.

Renjun had enough of there talking annoyed by their loud voices and turned around.

"Can you people shut up?"

He turned back crossing his arm trying to sleep.

It wouldn't be long until he would though as the teacher came in and started the class.

Though that didn't seem to bother him, his eyes remained shut.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Y/N, who was that guy?"

Miyoung walked along your side, as you were headed for the bus stop.

"He's new, the teacher asked me to show him around"

"She asked you?"

It was like she had scoffed, but you had only assumed you heard wrong.

"Yes, is that bad?"

"No of course not, it's just I had asked if I could yesterday and I guess she forgot"

"Oh I'm sorry, I should've told you or something"

"That's alright, you can make it up to me by trading seats"

You were dumbfounded by her request, she never asked for you to do things like that.

"But we can't change seats until the next semester"

"You won't get in trouble and if the teacher asks, I'll take responsibility"

You were still hesitant by her request, but nodded anyway. You did make mistake anyway, you should fix it while she gives you the chance.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"You won't get in trouble and if the teacher asks, I'll take responsibility"

Renjun didn't even know who the girl was, but he was already annoyed by her.

He just wanted to get on the bus and go home, but with the annoying girl and you in front he wasn't really able to get there as fast as he pleased.

Finally he made it onto the bus after what felt like millions of years.

There weren't any seats left and the only space left was occupied by the three of you.

Miyoung wasn't expecting to stand up, but didn't mind it either as some of her 'friends' freed up some space for her.

You weren't surprised to have seen her 'friends' act that way but what did was that she gave you space too.

Renjun scoffed taking notice at the situation at hand. He might have just arrived at the school, but he already had a bad feeling about the girl.

The bus started to drive and went onto the next stop even though it was filled beyond capacity.

A couple more people pushed onto the bus, pushing everyone else further back.

You were pushed by Miyoung making you lose your balance and almost fall.

Maybe it was unintentional, but you weren't sure. You almost fell until you felt an arm wrap around your waist.

You grasped your balance back looking at the person who caught you.

"You alright?"

You only nodded your head at Renjun, embarrassed that he caught you, he should've just let you fall. It would've been better than having all the unwanted attention, including Miyoung who continued to stare.

"Here Y/N stand here so you don't fall"

Miyoung changed where you stood so she could be next to Renjun.

The bus continued to the next stop where more people boarded on.

You didn't know why Miyoung fell back as nobody pushed her, but she only landed on the floor.

You could hear a couple laugh at her as she stood up back up and you moved aside so she stand where she had been orginally.

Though instead she got off the bus freeing up space for the rest of the people on the bus.

You shouldn't have felt bad for something you couldn't control, but the sense of guilt embraced you.