▪︎2▪︎

"Oh my boyfriend? We're not dating we're just friends"

You sat in your seat in front of Miyoung who was surrounded by her friends.

You weren't doing much other then sitting and waiting for time to pass.

It was break time so most students were in the halls and others were in the school store buying snacks.

You had skipped lunch earlier having to finish your work you didn't do the previous day, so you thought it wouldn't be a bad idea buying yourself some banana milk or some sweat bread.

You pulled out your wallet from your bag and left the room.

The school store was in a separate building away from the classrooms, but nevertheless the store was always filled with students.

Usually during lunch the store would be the most filled, but even at break time the place was flooded.

Though the store was always neat, it was at the side of the school garden and was kept neatly by the students. Especially since most students enjoyed spending their time outside at one of the tables.

And recently the new student body had decided to update the garden and had a path aligned for the school store. The path had rose bushes along the side and they even bought new tables for the store since the old ones were wearing down.

You walked into the store looking at the drinks that were available. There was banana milk and strawberry milk along with chocolate milk. There were other types of drinks as well, but you chose your favorite banana milk.

While you had the chance, you also grabbed some sweet bread. You went to the counter and paid for your items and went back to the class.

You sat in your seat and put the straw in your drink. You took a sip happy to taste the sweetness of the banana milk.

You opened the package of the sweet bread and took off a small piece from it. The taste was delightful and you savored every feeling of it.

Miyoung watched you from behind rolling her eyes as she saw you enjoying the food you bought.

She couldn't stand the sight of you being happy even if it were for the slightest moment. The urge to push you over or take away a piece was unnecessary, but she couldn't resist it.

Her hand leaned forward almost to tap your shoulder; though her hand stopped, what was she doing?

"Y/N, the teacher wants to see you"

A girl walked in asking for you before Miyoung could've done anything.

She scoffed, was she really getting annoyed at the fact that you were leaving?

You stood up from your seat placing the rest of the sweet bread in your bag and throwing away the empty carton of banana milk.

You went to the teachers office unsure why the teacher would possibly ask for you. You couldn't recall anything you could've done wrong, yet you never did remember anything anyways.

You walked into the office and stood by the teachers desk.

"Hello miss, they told me you asked for me"

"Oh yes, this is Renjun" your teacher referred to the boy sitting at the desk away from the two of you.

"I want you to show him around. Your the only one who sits alone in class, so he will take the seat next to you"

You were taken aback, why would she ask you of all people? There were many other students she could've asked for, but for some reason she asked for you.

"Miss, isn't there anybody else you could ask? I don't think I will be able to"

"Y/N, I'm asking you because I want him to be comfortable, he's moving in in the middle of the semester, I just want you to help him out"

You looked back at the guy and put your head down before nodding.

You could only hope this wouldn't lead to any consequence later.

The teacher called out his name and motioned him over to where you were standing.

"Renjun, meet Y/N, she will be showing you around the school today"

The boy didn't really greet you and rolled his eyes as he saw you. His facial expression didn't vary as he showed dissatisfaction. Something you happened to be quite familiar with.

And even though the teacher didn't notice, you did as he muttered the words, "isn't this great"