▪︎7▪︎

"Will any of you be running for president?"

"Me and Iseul want to run"

Miyoung spoke up being the first as usual knowing that she would be able to get rid of any opponents by doing so.

It was well known that people were afraid of her, not because she was a strong opponent, but for other reasons that you were unaware of.

"Will anyone else like to run against these two?"

The teacher looked around the room awaiting a respond from the class that was awfully quiet.

Renjun looked beside him noticing how you were slightly shaking.

"Me and Y/N will like to run as well"

The teacher smiled as she looked over at Renjun.

Miyoung looked back at you two giving one of her signature disgusted faces specifically at you.

She couldn't understand why you of all people would have the courage to go up against her.

Especially since you were fully aware of her winning streak and yet you still stood up against her.

But she knew it wouldn't last long as she watched you fidget with the bracelet on your wrist. You were only a couple strikes from cracking.

Some of your other classmates ended up choosing to run to your surprise. Maybe because they wouldn't be the only ones to have to loose against Miyoung, or because they were tired of her being president.

Nevertheless, the election would be different for the first time in a while, for starters Miyoung had competition.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Y/N why aren't you coloring inside the lines?"

Miyoung stared down at your paper as she compared it against her own.

Her drawing was colored perfectly with all the correlating colors and everything was colored within the lines.

"Do I have to color inside the lines?"

"Why wouldn't you? The lines are there for a reason"

"But it doesn't look like how I like it"

"Then change what you like"

You looked back at your paper, was it that bad?

You grabbed onto the eraser and began to erase what you had colored outside the lines.

"It doesn't look right"

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"So where's your place? We should start working on our campaign as soon as possible"

You gulped down as Renjun walked by your side to the bus stop. Though you had thought about it the whole day, you never truly came up with a excuse or plan.

Preferably a plan would suit your style, but many other things had been lingering withing your mind that you barely gave this any thought.

"Are you sure you want to do it at my place? We could do it at the library or your pla-"

Renjun scoffed before you could finish your words. You froze realizing what you were going to say, would you really rather go to a guy's place? Someone you barley even know.

"Is that what would make you happy?"

He smirked as he waited for your response, knowing clearly you would be too shy to talk.

"It's alright, there's no need for you to get scared. I rather you not know where I live"

He walked onto the bus swiping his card and taking a seat in the back. You followed timidly behind still stunned from his words. How was be so relaxed about it all?

It wasn't long before you arrived to the stop at your neighborhood. It saved you from the awkwardness of the bus ride, but it wasn't like it would from your parents cold glares.

"My parents might be home, if they ask you anything you can ignore them"

You spoke quietly knowing how odd you sounded requesting for him to ignore your parents.

It sounded strange, but you knew if he talked they would only grow more angered towards you.

Your steps slowed down as you reached home. You truly didn't want to walk in and ruin your parents mood, but Renjun was already there so there was no turning back.

Your hand fumbled with the key as you unlocked the door slowly.

You walked in after taking off your shoes. Your eyes searched the room for your parents who seemed unbothered in the kitchen as they ate food.

"I'm home mom and dad. I brought home a classmate, so we can do a project. If you need me we'll be in my room"

You words were rushed as your head was facing the floor to bow. Maybe giving them a full explanation upfront would save you from the pain later.

"Hello Mrs and Mr. Moon, I'm Huang Renjun, your daughter's classmate"

 Moon, I'm Huang Renjun, your daughter's classmate"