~26~ Repercussions

Začať od začiatku

"I... I'm not sure. I feel a bit...scared," Jimin answered. He shut his eyes, feeling Jungkook's finger teasing his rim gently. Jungkook just smirked, the sadistic glint in his eyes present as he stood behind Jimin, bringing his lips towards Jimin's ear.

"You should be scared, baby boy," Jungkook whispered, before he pulled back. Watching Jimin struggle with his chains, highlighted by the red lights, Jungkook hastily removed his tie, and began to unbutton his dress shirt. He didn't remove it yet, just unbuttoning it for some air.

He tossed his tie to the ground, before he rolled up his sleeves.

He approached Jimin, standing before him as the younger opened his eyes to make eye contact. The air in the room was thick. Jimin knew exactly what was coming.

"Do you know what's going to happen now?" Jungkook asked his submissive whom stared back at him.

"I... Will you punish me?" Jimin asked. He was scared, of course. He had never been punished before, and certainly not by Jungkook.

"Bingo..." Jungkook smirked. He turned around, walking straight ahead to the glass cabinet of toys. Opening the cabinet doors, he stood there in place, analyzing each object.

"So many objects to use on your body. So many ways to make you grovel at my knees. So many ways to torture you... Should I use one object, or do I use all?" Jungkook spoke aloud, enough for Jimin to hear.

And thus it began. The mental sadism. He was going to torture Jimin mentally, even without blindfolding him.

Jimin wiggled, being chained to the ceiling. He couldn't leave, and his arms hurt a little.

"Daddy, I'm sorry-"

"Stop talking," Jungkook cut him off as his eyes scanned each object. Then, he pulled out his first item.

It was an electro-stimulation device, known as a zapper or an electric wand. Jungkook was going to stimulate pain but using electric current on Jimin. However, it was a sex toy, and it was made for duties like this. The current wouldn't be strong enough to harm him. It might leave bruises for a while, but nothing too severe.

Jungkook held the zapper in his hand and approached Jimin, who stared at the object with curious eyes. He didn't speak, though, knowing he could anger Jungkook easily.

"When somebody doesn't follow the rules, they get punished. If you hadn't taken care of yourself or eaten, I would have revoked television privileges. If you had troubled the other members, I would have made you stay in your room for an entire day. But, you chose to break the one rule that had the most severe punishment attached to it. You just shot yourself in the leg, from what I can see," Jungkook spoke, his slow and taunting steps circling Jimin as he walked around the prey, who was chained and immobile.

Jimin rattled the chains above his head, trying to move.

"Jungkook... I'm sorry... You just made it so hard to refrain," Jimin practically spoke with fear in his tone. However, he wasn't scared. He was just fearful of how sadistic Jungkook would be because the man was unpredictable.

Jungkook let the familiar evil grin grace his lips, his eyes twinkling with mischief as Jimin watched the man. He looked so sexy, with his dress shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his buttons undone to reveal his beautiful chest, even if he had scars.

"It's too late to apologize, baby boy. You should have thought about the consequences when you were stroking your pretty dick," Jungkook said cynically, before he stood at Jimin's feet. Leaning lower, he brought his lips to Jimin's ear.

"I could think of ten different ways to torture you tonight. I could force you to your knees and make you give me head until I cum three times. Or... I could use my whip on you again, just much worse this time. I could do so many things... But I have the perfect idea for you," Jungkook whispered in his ear. Then, he used his free hand to grip Jimin's waist, holding the man in place.

Jungkook proceeded to turn the zapper on low current. He brought the end of the zapper towards Jimin, before the current stimulated his left hip. The current didn't course through his entire body; it just stimulated the area shortly, until Jungkook pulled the zapper away.

The younger hissed, his body jolting at the foreign feeling. He bit down on his lip, the sting in his hip causing the area to vibrate shortly.

Jungkook smirked, leaning back to circle around him like a vulture.

"What do we do to sluts who don't obey the rules?" Jungkook asked, waiting for an answer. Jimin took a second too long to answer, which caused Jungkook to hold the electric wand to his lower back, the current causing the area to sting.

Jimin arched his back, his breathing becoming erratic as he shut his eyes.

"I asked you a question, baby," Jungkook spoke in his deep and sonorous voice, the tone sending a tingle down Jimin's spine.

"Th-they get punished..." Jimin answered, scared to see if his answer was correct or not.

Jungkook smirked, his usual softness all gone now.

He reached out, the end of the electric wand touching Jimin's back in a different spot. The younger gasped at the feeling. However sadistic this may have been, Jimin grew to like it.

"You're right, baby. You will get punished," Jungkook smirked. The older man moved away, heading back to the glass cabinet to pull out another item of torture. He stared at the item in his hand, that sadistic glint in his eyes quite frightening as he turned back to approach Jimin.

The younger should have been scared, but then again, he knew that Jungkook wouldn't hurt him. He would torture him, yes, but in some ways, the torture would be fulfilling. If, and only if, Jimin obeyed.

Jungkook walked up to Jimin, stroking the younger's pretty cock in one hand, to get him further aroused.

"I don't really blame you for touching yourself without me. If I were you, I'd do it too," Jungkook said, a sexy smirk on his face and never leaving. The younger shuddered, feeling Jungkook's calloused hand around his cock.

"Daddy..." Jimin moaned. Then, the next thing that happened surprised him. Jungkook placed a cock ring around the base of his throbbing cock. Jimin frowned, looking down at the unfamiliar object that held a tight grip around the base of his cock.

Jungkook walked towards the cabinet again to pull out his weapon of choice. To him, simple impact play wouldn't be a punishment. Jimin was a masochist. He loved the pain. That wouldn't punish him at all. Jungkook had other plans.

Mental sadism was the way to go, and Jungkook was ready to go beyond all the past experiments.

Jungkook walked towards Jimin, moving to stand behind him. His footsteps were slow, sadistic, mentally torturing Jimin and having him on edge as he wondered what Jungkook would do next.

Jungkook stood behind Jimin, pushing another foreign object inside his unprepped entrance. It was a prostate vibrator, specifically designed to stimulate the prostate.

Jungkook pushed it in Jimin's entrance, his mind knowing just the approximate distance of where Jimin's sweet spot was located.

Jungkook then turned the dial, turning the vibrator on its lowest setting. Immediately, Jimin began to feel a pleasurable sensation, humming from the satisfaction that he felt. Jungkook smirked, knowing soon Jimin would be feeling anything but pleasure.

Jungkook then paced around the room, watching Jimin carefully. The younger was absolutely beautiful. His blonde hair was falling over his eyes, his lips were parted as he felt the pleasure which his sweet spot brought to him. His body was absolutely perfect underneath the red lighting, and not to mention how sinful he looked chained to the ceiling.

Jungkook smirked as he watched Jimin feel the temporary bliss. After all, he was just getting started. The sadism was building, and he would soon torture Jimin mentally. All he had to do was wait, because patience was virtue.