𝟒𝟓→𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Don't fool me."

"It does. I drink this in Japan with Takeomi," Senju said in a pretentious manner. Although, you'd probably believe her if you didn't know her that much.

Senju doesn't drink but juice.

You look at the food and you went close to the dining table. You'd probably get scolded if the adults are here. You quickly stole one leg of the sweet and spicy fried chicken and sit on the stool on the island counter.

"Are you that hungry already?" Senju ask and handed you the liquor. "Partner it with this. It's really good."

You boredly gaze at her and continue munching your food. "Why don't you try it first? I drink that once."

Of course, you lied, you can't drink such liquor, especially with a high percentage of alcohol. The letter is not readable but even the bottle is like a normal wine's, the number you're seeing is far away from the 4 per cent of alcohol you're drinking.

"You go first," Senju insisted.

"I'll follow if you go first..." You open the bottle using one of your hands and poured enough liquor on the shot glass.

"This is better if there's ice on it but since it's cold, this thing should be chilled a little."

"You should stop it. I can hear footsteps coming here!" Your 13 years old boy cousin whispered. He's the one Senju's telling to drink the liquor.

"Yeah, probably," Senju answered and push away the liquor. This made you smirk.

"I thought you're the strongest? This smells like grapes and is actually just like a glass of wine. C'mon Senju, this is the very first time you can drink such delicious wine."

You push the glass to her. "If only I'm in the mood, I'm probably drinking with others. I might invite Takeomi and Wakasa."

Senju hesitated for a while before she sigh. She smell the glass for a while and said, "Yeah, this actually smells nice."

You watch her gulp the liquor in one gulp. Your eyes widen. It was very ridiculous that you couldn't stop laughing when she started to cough and her face and neck started to get red.

"Mina, record this one!" You laugh while watching her struggle. Senju is a smart kid but she doesn't know about alcoholic drinks.

"Y/n yah fuckin' lied t'me!"

The dining area was filled with waves of laughter. Any seconds Senju will get drunk.

"How's the taste?" You asked still laughing. Senju flickered her eyes.

"It's gross! I need something!"

After a few minutes. Senju really got drunk.

You bite your lips and scratch your nape. Senju's already down and sleeping. Your Father carried her to your shared room. While you and your other cousin who took the video was scolded by your grandmother.

"Y/n's still the same. Since she was a kid she always pull pranks to her cousins."

"There's no reason for my daughter to change. She's still our very sweet Y/n." You blushed at your Mom's words. It's embarrassing when someone compliments you with many people.