favor from an enemy

Start from the beginning

"I just wanna sit with you today, Cant I?" He placed his things on top of the table. "Whats with his mood?" Jun said from the front seat, while turning  around to face his friends.

"They probably did have a fight..." Soonyoung also turned around. "For the last time Everyone leave me alone..." and like that Hao placed his head on top of the table and put himself to a sleeping session. Maybe sleeping will make these thoughts go away.

Why was he so angry though. Why did he care that much?

The lesson started and although Minghao seemed to be sleeping Bong cha was peeking at him from time to time. Was she too harsh?

She actually felt bad but decided to brush it off and not pay attention to it. He needs to be less sensetive!
-------
On the lunch break:

Bong Cha was walking down the hallway only to find her locker. She saw him once again at the end of it. But instead of him approaching her, he chose to ignore her and go to his locker.

That was weird.

Lately all he does is piss her off. And now, he doesn't even look at her. Was it because she asked him too? And he had to actually do it? She thought.

She sighed while opening her locker. Thats when she heard her phone ringing. Who can that be? No one usually calls her when she is at school. As soon as she saw Dad's caller Id she couldn't help but pick it up.

"Hey Dad!!!" She tried to sound enthusiastic even though she hated life.

"Leave whatever you are doing and come to the restaurant!"The man answered being hectic over his full schedule. "What? I am at school?!"

"I know... Just come here... In 5 minutes I want you to be here..." He order.

"I dont have wings... How am I supposed to be there in 5 minutes?" She announced. "I dont care... Find a way or You'll be grounded for 2 lifetimes and a half!"

Oh no he is mad. He even hung up on her while she was ready to apologize abouts yesterday. Then panick. Took ger over. How is she gonna go there on time? Seungwan happens to own a car but he didn't even come to school. What is she gonna do?

Then her eyes focused on Minghao from afar who was still on his locker. Without thinking it too much and stood right next to him with a wide smile. The boy stared at her for 5 seconds approximately. His face was expressionless. He slammed his locker and turned his back to her, walking away.

"No No wait..." She was running behind of him.

"Arent you gonna talk to me?" She tried to capture his attention but the boy was only walking away. "I dont have anything to say..."

"Wait..." she grabbed his wrist to stop him. Minghao looked at their hands at first, then slowly turned around to look at her confused.

"Is there a reason You are doing this?" He asked.

"Doing what?" She returned the question.

"Pushing me away then being nice and then mean again? Dont you know that other people have feelings too?"

"Feelings? What feelings?"

"What do you want?" he crossed his arms. Now he was truly mad and the girl hated to see that. "Look... I know that this is not a good time for this... But I need a favor..." The man stared at her impressed. Her audacity! How can she be like that he thought.

He slowly turned around and wS about to walk away.

"Minghao" she calls his name. Its the first time he called him by his name in that soft tone. Something happened to his heart when he heard that.