Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina

Start from the beginning

Giving them to him, she was watch as he put them on and saw his pupils dilate to the light and he smiled upon seeing her.

Naruto: Thanks.

She smiled and hugged him in their position.

Kushina: your welcome, so, what's happening with your eyes, you said you could see without the glasses since you unlock your Rinna-sharigan but here you are, needing them.

Naruto: Sometimes I need them and sometimes I don't, but all I know is, I still have problems reading without the glasses.

Kushina: Could be that your sight is a bit messed up.

Naruto: They were already messed up since I was born, so no harm, no foul, I'm just tired.

He said, putting his head back in her chest as Kushina just giggled at her son's antics, running her hands through his hair.

Kushina: What about work?

And if like listening to their conversation, his phone got an alert, making him groan.

Naruto: Why did you say something.

He told her as he got up and looked at the phone, Kushina giggled and got up as she went into the bathroom.

Kushina: What is it Naru-chan?!?!

She yelled from the bathroom.

Naruto: I have to go in now, we have a mission package, more like I have one.

He told her as he pit on his shirt, Kushina heard what he said and got sad, she wanted to have mother-son time with him today, so far it's been him and the girls, never with her and him alone.

Kushina: Okay hunny, be safe!

Despite him not having time for her, she knew that this was what his life is like now, he would be call away at anytime and would come back at anytime, depending on the mission.

Naruto: Alright, I'll see you when I get back!

He yelled and she heard the door opened and closed after, sliding down the walls of the shower, she put her knees to her chest as she cried, she just wanted to spend one day, just one day, that it will be with her and her son alone. She wanted to hear him laugh like he used to, wanted to hear him call her his tomato again.

But she can't, at least not now anyway, but that didn't make the pain she was feeling go away or lessen for that matter.

TO NARUTO:

I just got to base after leaving home, home, kind of weird calling the place that I used to hate that but then again, I really don't hate it that much, that place is where I got to hang out with my Kaa-san.

It's where I got to see my little sisters grow up for a few years. Thinking about Kaa-san, it brought tears to my eyes as I was planning on spending the whole of today with her, with just me and her alone just enjoying life like we used to but I guess with this job, spending time with love ones is rare and sometimes uncommon.

Getting out of my thoughts, I wiped my tears and walked into the mission room, where I saw mom their along with soap and pops.

Price: Naruto, your here, good let's get you started.

He said and gestured for me to sit, I took it and sat down but saw them looking at me weirdly.

Naruto: What's with the looks?

Soap: Just that you are wearing your glasses again, so that means your eyes are acting up.

I nodded at his explanation, only to be questioned.