ベイブレードバーストエクストリーム第19章 セイバーヴァルキリー Vs 邪悪なベリアル Part 19

Rashad faced Bell and then took out Savior Valkyrie and said I am going to win this. Bell then looked at him and laughed. You stand no chance against Belial. Bell then picked up First Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Belial and Valkyrie entered the stadium. Bell changed Belial to Havoc Mode and then pointed Belial at Rashad. Valkyrie raced ahead of Belial. Belial and Valkyrie clashed in the center of the stadium. Belial is now riding the drives. Valkyrie is heading for an attack and it misses. Valkyrie is still not awakened. Flare-up and Explode yelled Bell. Belial rushed off the drives. Evil Bomber. Belial then slammed headfirst into Valkyrie knocking it out of the stadium. Bell then said Next round is ours. Bell then smiled and said Now Havoc Belial will decide this battle. Rashad then smiled and said Valkyrie is awakened. Valt then said Cool Rashad's Valkyrie has awakened. I can't wait to see how strong it is. Bell then said We can try this out. Bell then put something inside of the Belial layer. Second Battle ready set 3,2,1 Belial and Valkyrie are off to the races. Valkyrie is racing at Belial. Belial and Valkyrie slammed into each other both are sent flying. Belial and Valkyrie slammed into each other again and again. Belial is sent flying and then Belial hits the SP Core and races up the rim of the stadium. Valkyrie takes after Belial. It's a high-speed chase for speed. Belial jumped. True Shot Upper. Bell then yelled Ignite and Explode. Havoc Bomber. Belial and Valkyrie slammed into each other causing a massive explosion. Belial and Valkyrie move from the center of the stadium. All of sudden Rashad and Bell smiled as their Resonance flared up. Belial and Valkyrie sped up around the stadium. Belial and Valkyrie raced up the rim of the stadium. Belial yelled Bell. Valkyrie yelled Rashad. Valkyrie and Belial slammed into each other and then rushed past each other. Valkyrie jumped in the air and then slammed into the wall and forced it back at Belial. True Savior Slash yelled Rashad. Ignite The Explosion yelled Bell. Havoc Explosion yelled Bell. Belial and Valkyrie slammed into each other causing a massive explosion. Belial and Valkyrie flew into the air. Belial hit the ground first. Bell then said Damn it. Rashad then said Yes we did it Valkyrie. Bell then took out MD Core and FS Core. Belial then was complete. Bell then said Perfect Menace Belial. 3rd Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Belial and Valkyrie landed in the stadium. Belial and Valkyrie clashed in the center of the stadium. .Belial is pushing Valkyrie. Belial and Valkyrie are sent flying. Valkyrie jumps and Belial is hot after Valkyrie. Belial slammed Valkyrie into the wall causing it to be sent flying. Valkyrie and Belial then rushed around the stadium. Belial is picking up speed. Belial flips and is using the Sp Core to speed up. Belial then slammed into Valkyrie. Belial then slammed into the wall and then used the RB Core to recover. Valkyrie is the strongest bey alive. True Savior Slash yelled Rashad. Valkyrie blades turned crimson gained major speed. Bell then slammed his fist together and then Belial turned Black and Crimson. Menacing Explosive Bomber yelled Bell. Belial and Valkyrie slammed into the wall again and again. Valkyrie and Belial then rushed straight at each other. Bell slammed his hands together and then engulfed then Belial engulfed the stadium in an explosion. Bell then yelled IGNITE THE STADIUM WITH DANGEROUS BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rashad then yelled SLASH EM APART SAVIOR SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belial and Valkyrie slammed into each other and then a huge light engulfed the stadium. Belial and Valkyrie flew into the air. Belial then exploded then engulfed Valkyrie. Valkyrie then was slammed into the glass on the airship and then shattered. Belial flew outside of the stadium.