ベイブレードバーストエクストリーム第15章ベルvsラシャド Part 15

We have the final battle of the tournament. We have the Demon King Bell Daikokuten. Rashad Goodman the Supreme King. Bell then said Rashad I am going to destroy you. First Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Belial and Raphael landed in the stadium. Raphael went on the attack. Belial slammed into Raphael. Menacing Bomber yelled Bell. Belial then slammed into Raphael bursting it. Rashad then stood in shock. Perfect Menace Belial Burst finish. Bell Daikokuten with one point. Rashad picked up Raphael and said We are going to win. Phi then said This battle is fun. Bell changed Belial to Havoc Belial. Second Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Belial and Raphael landed in the stadium. Belial is racing ahead of Raphael. Raphael dodged the attack. Raphael then jumped and knocked Belial off balance and caused it to hit the floor, bursting it. Greatest Raphael with a burst finish. Rashad Goodman is the winner. Bell then picked up Belial and said Well, get 'em next time. Is that all you got? Bell then said I'll beat you. Bell then changed Belial to Perfect Menace Belial ZS which was the Ultimate Form of Belial. Bell then got ready to launch. Rashad changed Raphael to defense mode. Alright everyone this last battle will decide the strongest king. Third Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot. Belial vanished as soon as it hit the stadium floor. Belial then slammed into Raphael pushing it around the stadium. Belial then landed on the rim of the stadium speeding up. Raphael took the center of the stadium. Belial then started to slam Raphael around the stadium multiple times. Raphael broke out of the attack. The Raphael layer raises as the halo forms around it. Raphael took the center of the stadium. Bell then said Belial is going to end you. Rashad smiled Oh yeah. Raphael yelled Rashad. Belial yelled Bell. Belial turned Black, Gold, and Red. Belial and Raphael slammed into each other in the center of the stadium. Ignite and Explode the entire stadium. Menacing Bomber Explosive yelled Bell. Belial slammed Raphael to the ground. Greatest Breaker. This is for my Dynamite Belial. Dynamite Menacing Bomber yelled Bell. Belial then slammed into Raphael turning the entire stadium pitch black. As Raphael was caught in the explosion and then broke. Greatest Heaven. Bell then turned into a Demon and yelled at Rashad to die. Belial then slammed Raphael into the ground. Belial extended its hand and crushed something in it. Causing a massive explosion the both Bell and Rashad were sucked into. Raphael then flew into the air with Belial. Belial then exploded causing Raphael to burst. Raphael flew into the stadium and burst. Bell and Rashad yelled at the explosion. Belial then landed in the stadium. Raphael landed on the stadium floor. The dust cleared as then the entire arena watched who one. Raphael's layer cracked into three pieces landed on the stadium floor. As Belial hit the stadium and cracked it. Greatest Raphael has been destroyed. Bell then yelled I won. Perfect Menace Belial ZS with a burst finish by a score of 4 to 2 Bell Daikokuten is the winner. Rashad fell to the ground. Bell then said the Supreme King has been defeated. Bell then picked up Belial and left the arena.