ベイブレードバーストエクストリーム第2章新しい力が目覚めた Part 2

The next Battle is Drum Koryu vs Xhan Bogard. Second Battle Dragon jumps into the air. Xcalibur Yelled Xhan. Rise Up Dragon yelled Drum. Dragon and Xcalibur collide in mid air. Dragon Falls to the ground is losing spin. I am going to beat you Metal Dagger. Xcalibur rush's down towards Dragon. It's a direct hit. Drum break your sealing do it !!!!!!!. HAAAAA!!!!!! Drum Koryu hair flared up. Drum Aura had reached it max. Drum was in the second stage of Aura. Dragon broke out of Xcalibur attack. Dragon rushed around the stadium Xcalibur could not keep up with its attacks. Vortex Dragon slammed Metal Xcalibur into the air and soared above its opponent. I am going to finish this Now Final Vortex. Dragon with one heavy blow sent Xcalibur crashing into the stadium. The crowd shields their face from the shockwave of the battle. The Stadium was broken and in pieces. Xcalibur had burst. Dragon landed outside of the stadium. Drum then fell out of his Aura form and fell to the ground. Vortex Dragon with a burst finish by a score of 3 to 0 Drum Koryu is the winner. Drum had beaten Xhan and was knocked out from over using his Aura form. Lui challenged Aiga and Ranjiro and Fubuki. First Battle Ready set 3,2,1 Longinus is circling around the center. Noble Achilles and Emperor Forneus and Crash Ragnurak are attacking together. Noble Achilles let's go Achilles is heading in for the strike Now Noble Buster. Noble Achilles and Savage Longinus clash in the center of the stadium. They are intense. Nika there attacks are brutal. Blow It Away Achilles. Aiga entered his Aura Form. Longinus time to make someone turn to dust. Savage Longinus and Noble Achilles clash in the center of the stadium. Noble Achilles bursted Savage Longinus. Xhan it's nice to see you again Aiga. Same here I have wanted to battle you again. For this battle will be using a special stadium. Ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Noble Achilles and Metal Xcalibur meet in the center of the stadium. Noble Achilles takes to rails and is picking up massive speed. Metal Xcalibur avoids the attack and sends Achilles flying. Achilles is off balance. Xcalibur hits the wall. Metal Saber Yelled Xhan. Noble Achilles is off balance and is still blocking the attacks. It time Blow it away Achilles yelled Aiga. Noble Achilles and Metal Xcalibur clash in the center of the stadium. Now deflect Super Noble Shield. It used the shield on its layer to block the attack. Noble Slash yelled Aiga. Noble Achilles hits Xcalibur. Metal Xcalibur and Noble Achilles are sent flying up into the air. Noble Achilles come on hold your ground. Xcalibur holds on. Metal Xcalibur has suffered a burst finish. Noble Achilles with a burst finish the winner is Aiga Akaba. Drum Koryu I challenge you to a battle in the name of Hell. Hey Drum, I'll battle with you. Oh hey Delta well then let's go. Drum Koryu you will fall to my Darkness. First Battle Ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Big Bang Apocalypse is heading after Dragon. Diabolos yelled Delta. Diabolos scented Apocalypse flying back. Dragon and Diabolos are nailing Apocalypse with a flurry of attacks. Go Big Bang Slash yelled Arthur. Vortex Wing Yelled Drum. Vortex Dragon connects the attack and knocks the armor off Apocalypse. Delta the armor has fallen off said Drum. We can burst it now Drum. No matter the darkness will still consume you Apocalypse yelled Arthur. Diabolos rise Yelled Delta. I'll help you Delta Dragon Yelled Drum. Vortex Dragon and Magma Diabolos are racing around the arena with Lighting Speed. Dark Turbo yelled Arthur. Apocalypse burst Delta and Drum won.