Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠

Start from the beginning

Babies are happy having their toys and both are playing with eachother happily but now they are sleepy so they are sleeping peacefully in their cradle .

Pallavi is taking their all toys and put it in rack and cleaning the room, she is so much busy with work that not even idea what happening around her.

Raghav tiptoe follow her silently behind her like lost puppy and she ignores him like invisible thing.

He is doing some sit up with holding his ears but his wify not see him once.

With sad pout he goes near cradle and saw that their both babies are up after 2hour of power nap and smiles seeing him.

He take them out and talk with them

Raghav :- bachaa apko pata hai kabhi sadi mat Karo.. Admi ki kuch ijjat hi nahi rehta.. Tum log mera bat manna jaroor. ..

Both twins are clueless about their father's talk and in response they cutely smile and node thier head.

Pallavi :- yeah kya sikha rahe the tum dono ko.. Ruko tum aaj nahi bachoge

She throwing cushions on him and he held it and throw back to her.. Both twins are watching this and laughing loudly more and more they are jumping and clapping. They're enjoying their parents pillows fight with cheering them.

Raghav is smartly hide behind both twins as they were sitting on bed.

Pallavi comes near him and now trio tickling him first than they are controlling their laugh and sit quietly.

Raghav and twins are play and they were playing hide and seek in their room. Here Rivan and Ridhan both crawling and hide themselves behind the curtain and Raghav also crawls behind them and they can't sit quietly and giggles continue so he find out them easily and they're laughing more after catching by thier father.

Soon there team join by kirti and farhad also now they are playing in their hall and here twins are look so happy and trio are busy with play.

Amma and pallavi both were busy in kitchen making some special food for kids as today house atmosphere is so happy.

They are now tierd so sit quietly on sofa and wait for dinner and as soon as pallavi call them for dinner all are running towards the dinner table and take chairs and wait for food arrival.

There favorite food is serving in dish see that they are happily eat it while thanking to Amma and pallavi.

Now it's sleeping time and as punishment here our pallu is today already sleep with kirti and both twins are also sleep between them.

Raghav is turning and tossing in bed whole night while cursing his fate.

Next day after breakfast today Amma and pallavi goes for groceries shopping and as Manshi's marriage come near so they thought to select some gifts for them also as that purpose both went out to mall also.

In house Raghav and kirti are alone with twins. Farhad is go for lunch date with amruta and manshi and Abhishek actually double date arrange by Raghvi only.

Raghav and twins are sleeping peacefully in their room at that time kirti comes there with happily sequel.
Listening thier bua both twins frown first after that they are hugging their father and make sound that they are getting bored expression.

Raghav and kirti decide that first they are playing games with team

Rivan and Raghav and kirti and Ridhan all four now starting play hide and seek their favorite game but this time they mess up whole room filled with different different papers and toys .