Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠

Start from the beginning

O hello.. Tum Mera biwi ho aur yeah room hamara hai. Tumne muje paraya kar diya saree ka dukan Itne Dino mei hi.. Not fair... Said with cute puppy face.

P:- bandh Karo yeah nautanki Raghav.
Mei nahi aane wali tumhari bato mei iss bar aur yeah puppy face bhi kam nahi aane vala.. Me bahot hi naraz hoo.

Veda manush..utho mere uppar se..

Raghav :- me tumko manake hi rahega..

Pichhi ammai.. Mera pyara saree ka dukan... Baby.. Sona.. Janu..

Listening thier cute nokjok Ridhan's sleep broke and he stretching himself and open his eyes while yawning .

As he open his eyes he is snuggle more in his mother's embrace but today his father not let him go closer to her as result he in sleepy self bite on his father's hand and as a result Raghav take his hand and land beside pallavi and shrike feeling pointed sharp needle in his palm.. Here our Ridhubaby unafectedly hug her Mumma and looking at daddy with mischievously smiling face.

Pallavi couldn't control her laugh seeing this.

She caressing Ridhubaby lovingly and hug him closely and look back at her husband.

Raghav backhug her tightly and place his head on her crook of neck and his beard ticklish sensation to her as he given wet kiss and move his hand inside her T-shirt... Here pallavi glares at him but he inocentely look at her and with another hand he tickles Ridhan who is now fully awake and jumping on his father arms as he opens his eyes fully from his mother's embrace sequel in joy see his father and now he was sitting on his daddy 's stomach.

Dada.. Dada

And he licks whole face of his father's and make happy sounds and hug him.

Raghav :- Pehle apne daddy ko Mara apne Amma ki tarah hai bilkul jab dekho tab marata rehta hai abb itna pyar dikha raha hai mera Ridhubaby.

Rivan is still sleeping and turning towards thier side in sleep.. Pallavi now take her in his arms and he is snuggle more in her chest and she patted his back after sometimes Rivan open his eyes and smiles seeing his father.

Dada..
Dada.. Dada..

In sleepy voice he looks up from his mother's embrace and now one side Ridhubaby and another side rivubaby both twins are on his father's embrace and hugs him and kiss his father .

Trio enjoying eachother company but in all this Raghav not leave his angry bird wife also.. Who is now sitting on bed and make faces at her husband.

After sometimes she is going to get ready and than she does her morning chores done in room now both twins are also ready and playing freely in room happily.

Raghav takes rest for sometimes and after that he wake up in afternoon for lunch directly.

They all are present in the dinning room and now pallavi and kirti tell everything about New York Mafia story and how they all are on dangerous situation... At some days ago now situation is under control.

Now with pallavi Amma also so much naraz and both are same mood towards him.

Kirti is in delima either she stand by her brother side or Amma's side so she silently give support to her brother this time.

Both twins are now excitedly wait for the unwrap the toys that thier father bought for them and they are make sounds that they are more curious but pallavi not open all the toys only few she opens and other she is putting inside store now because they have whole room filled with different different kinds of toys which really help them for growing their mind in early small age milestone.