Chapter 12 | Premonitions

{ Third Person POV }

As per usual, zoro's asleep again.

"Goodmorning class." The teacher says the first thing they enter the door, and everyone stands up to greet her except the one who sleeps like he's passed out.

"Zoro." The teacher calls out his name ready used to this daily routine of scolding. "Honestly one of these days i'll just make you guys pass so i dont have to deal with you again next school year."

and one of the cocky assholes faintly talked back saying "You act as if we wanna see you either.."

The teacher twists their neck to the ass named buggy. "Please repeat that Buggy?" a cold tone sending everyone in the room shivers.

"Oh no it was nothing maam--, i said your really really pretty today!" a creepy smile tries to mask the fear inside of him.

( haha.. inside of him. )

{ Zoro's POV }

at this point the teacher was just honestly pissed and let them be, the lesson continued as mosshead daydreams of his partner dancing. though, theres something different with this daydream? it usually becomes some wholesome or dirty dream about us but im dreaming about his perspective?

Flower girl? Luffy? Wh-- Whats she doing to Luffy??

"..What the hell!" i shouted outloud without realizing it. and there goes the class staring at me for quite a while and continue to the lesson, probably scared of me.

But seriously what the hell was that dream? felt so damn real..

{ Third Person POV }

Zoro sighs, possibly just a bad dream. he grabs his earphones and puts on 'World is Spinning' by DMAD. "mmhn good shit."

.

A little while later grasshead still hasnt forgot about that dream. He started overthinking which wasnt like him, ' what if its one of those premonition dreams that keep going viral on socmed?, they seem to happen quite often..'

Eventually next period was chemistry and he was in the same class as luffy by then, Overprotective zoro is currently activated now.

.

.

.

.

*Bell Ringing*

Luffy stretches and leans back on his chair, maybe a little too much then.. BOOM he falls off of it--

"ueh?"  the boy wonders why he hasnt fractured his head yet and stopped falling, he looks behind and finds a fairly attractive man catching his chair.

*witwew* (its whisling)

Luffy isnt quite the type to notice good or bad features on a person, is it possibly cause he's looking at him just a few inches from his face and upside down? probably.

The guy puts his seat back into its position and leaves to go to his next class, this was probably the first time the raven has been stunned just cause of a face.

Luffy follows him out the door for zoro to meet him, "Stick with me." the older says strictly.

Ofcourse the boy was confused and asked why, "Huh? You seem different today. Did you fail a quiz?" he blantly asked

"No its something else, im not entirely sure about it but its better than leaving you alone again." He responds. "Haaaaaaa..? Sure with what?" Luffy was dumbfounded since mosshead wasnt making any sense right now.

Zoro dismissed his questions, "Stop asking, just sit near me during class." and pulled him to chemistry.

___________________________________

tbh i lost my good writing humour. which was bread falling