Filler | ZoLu

Smut filler with Uke Luffy cause i said so lolololol

———————————————

{ Third Person POV }

"Hmff.." Luffy groaned out rubbing his growling stomach, the boy rested his head on Zoro's shoulder as he was Asleep. The crew were Resting at an island for a while getting some Meat for a couple days and to restore their log pose.

The raven was just waiting for his cook to arrive so he could finally have some food, And as how curious the boy could get: 'What if i could eat zoro insteadd?' He thought. Even with Luffy not knowing a thing or two about Sex, Ace and shanks were atleast able to give him some sense of what it meant and how it works.

He put some thought into it for a while, rubbing his chin and When it comes to him.. of course he Picked trying new things.

The boy creeped up to his Swordsman's' Crotch, "Im pretty sure you Do it like this..?" He fumbled with the Zipper on his pants. And Of-Course if Zoro could withstand sleeping through a Entire storm; he wouldn't be woken up with that unless they make Skin to Skin contact.

Once luffy pulled down his pants giving up on his zipper, He muzzled his face into the Underwear of his partner. He then immediately sat up comfortably In his crossed legs. The sudden movement sent signals to Zoro's Lower half, feeling something heavy on his abdomen woke him up

He grunted, peering through one of his eye slightly to find a Small strawhat rubbing his Shorts on top of his Shaft. "Oi- Whaddya think your doing?!" His face was flushed to a crimson red. "Ah, well i got hungry. Cant i get a taste of my swordsman once in a while?" He replied as if they did this regularly. (This was the First time)

An Of-Course, Zoro's Soft penis Grew Harder and harder by the movements. Luffy felt the hard Erection brush against the Ass of his shorts "Shishishi! I knew you'd Give in. Now.. how do i do this again?" "Dont go startin' Trouble if you cant fix it—." The swordsman was interrupted by his captain suddenly Pulling off his boxers; Letting his En-Trapped erection Let loose as it sprung into the air.

10.8 inches of pure Meat. Luffy was dazzled by the huge size, and since Zoro wanted to Climax As soon as possible. He then instructed "Here lick the tip." The man was a little embarrassed having to teach him this, Luffy followed sticking out his tongue and making bare contact with zoro's head.

The feeling of his Captain's hot and warm mouth sent shivers all over his body, arousing him even more. Luffy started to take in more of his member as the green haired male moaned by each Lick.

The raven started picking up the pace and started to bob his head up and Down faster and faster. "Ung.. Im about to.." Zoro groaned as he was about to Shoot his Load,

Suddenly his captain stopped. "Oi.. why'd you stop.." A voice came out as he was Clearly displeased by his Captain's Actions. Luffy looked up making Eye Contact with his swordsman, "Shishishi... Im not that good at this but.." Luffy remarked before slowly undressing his Blue shorts.

Zoro's eyes widened at the Sight of his captain. Zoro took action and carried luffy to a more: Private Area.

The green haired male flipped Luffy to face his back Before rubbing his Newly Erect penis to the Wet hole of his captain. "Im putting it in." His captain nodded slowly and he took it as A Welcoming Invitation.

He slid into his hole as His ass immediately took it in While the owner Gasped at the sudden Push. "Agh..! Zo—ro..." He moaned out covering his mouth the second it Came out. Zoro smirked and started to move his hips Rocking back and forth against the walls inside of Luffy.

As he started to Move faster by each Rock of his hips, He moaned by the pleasure of Zoro's large Length. Each time luffy moaned out zoro's name he felt himself smirk.

the swordsman started to pace even faster, "Fuck luffy.. im about to—." Luffy felt a warm Liquid fill the inside of him, He climaxed himself dirtying the wall infront of him and both slowly collapsing out of exhaustion.

Zoro chuckled a little before picking up his mate and clean up.

—————————————

Just a filler chapter i threw together since i couldnt do chapter 6 yet 😰