Chapter 9 | Sabotage

{ Third Person POV }

As Luffy and Usopp were discussing about the matter's that occurred earlier, the girl named 'Viola' had Been making a plan to use sanji for his cooking skills. And from what she saw a few days ago at the cooking club, she noticed sanji kept giving the boy (Luffy) these weird glares you'd give somebody you love.

She didn't enjoy it at all, she felt as if Luffy was gonna be a burden to her plan since of the way the Ero-Cook looked at him, so she immediately acted out and sabotage Luffy's connections or anywhere he would get spotlight. Luckily he was in the Dance program and since there was a crowd of other girls dancing that blocks off the view of what the professors see at the front of the class. This plan is gonna be executed Like a peace of cake, she thought to her self.

Though this plan shouldn't be Expected with such high success.

.

Back to Luffy and Usopp

"Though would they believe me if i Explained?" Luffy shared his thoughts on telling the principal, "Yeah of-course? Why wouldn't they?" Usopp asked "Well, I feel like they'd only believe us if the Professor had proof or saw it too you know?"

Luffy Actually thought about something thoroughly? The long nosed man thought to himself.

"Well, Why not try it out anyway? I dont wanna waste that feast!" He Giggled while he skipped his way to the Principal's Office as Usopp sighed at his best-friend's easy going persona and Walked along the halls to Follow behind The raven head.

As usopp finally caught up with the straw-hat, he saw him giving out odd hand signals at the desk as if he was trying to explain something

'Oh Luffy..' Usopp face-palmed and opened the door to meet a cold breeze hit him as he walks in, "And this girl kept pulling my hair and and— my clothes too!" He stuttered trying to make his sentence seem believable though it doesnt really seem convincing as of now.

"H-hey uh, Calm down Luffy! Ill explain to our kind principal on what really happened."  Usopp pulled Luffy out the room and hushed down his tone before saying: "Ill explain to her what happened, so Stay put there!" He pointed to a nearby chair and walked in again to apologize, "Sorry Miss. I briefly apologize, now please allow me to explain what Luffy was trying to tell you" He sat in the chair before The principal allowed him to explain "Go on, Ill hear you out."

"Well, there was this girl who kept trying to make Luffy get in trouble and succeeded. I dont think this is fair for him since he's trained his heart out for this program"

I shouldnt lie but... sometimes you just have to. The curly haired man Thought

"So practically, she was Pulling and grabbing him out of nowhere trying to make him fall and get into trouble" Usopp just repeated his sentence 3 seconds ago. "So please let him back in since He Really Wanted to dance and uh.. Represent his school..!" He stopped to think at the end for a second before getting an idea for what to say.

The principal adjusted her posture and looked the long nosed man straight in the eye as he gulped at the glares before she answered, "Oh? Does he really wanna dance so badly?" She teased, "Y-yes! He reeeally wants to dance for his school since he loves it sooo much."

He exaggerated it a little bit much.

"Alright. We'll check our footage on this situation, and if we don't find any evidence of this, your little friend wont be getting that feast he wants." She stated while Usopp asked himself on how she knew about him only wanting the feast.

——————————————

ANAANJASHNZ it was short for today, no actually i might make this a early chapter and have the original tmmrw.

Should i make a OneShot book for Luffy?