Chapter 1 | Bathroom Incident.

{ Sanji POV }

Tch, I Chewed on a piece of gum while Watching a few Freshman's attempt to climb the Gates Wall. As they were almost there, i stepped out of the shed and Catched them before they were able to Flee.

I Caught one of The kids trying to skip classes, i'd say this kid was in 7th or 8th grade.
The boy had a Small stitch under his eye and wore a Strawhat, i Requested in a Rough tone; "Give me your ID Kiddo." The younger looked up at me and squirmed around refusing to give me his ID. "Fine then." I told him reaching for it in his bag.

He turned his head to my hand and bit it?! "Ouch!" I yelled shaking him off, He then ran away to catch up with his classmates.

"Ché. Kids these days." I Mumbled to myself, i then heard familiar footsteps approaching me.

"Oi, Arent ya supposed to be in your shitty club?" A Raspy voice told me from behind.
"Just shut up already, What're you even here for?" "A few Kids in my class ran off here."
"They ran that way," I pointed to the Cafeteria. "—Now leave me alone." I slowly walked back to my class before the end of Lunch.

——————————————

I was peacefully Day-Dreaming in class about my beautiful Classmate~ Nami-Chan.
Well i was until i saw a Familiar Head walk into our Class. A Strawhat accompanied by a Moss headed Asshole and a couple other students.

"Students, A few students are gonna stay here for a while. Their from class 3-A, be nice or ill kick your asses to detention." 'Ugh Bastard.' I thought to myself

"Alright, Zoro and Luffy was it? Sit over there beside the Dirty blonde Hair." The teacher pointed to the back, where i was seated. Could this day get any worse? The two started to get closer and i could feel my Anger rise up from there.

—————————————

{ Third Person POV }

Sanji had two seats Next to him, Luffy sat down in between Sanji and Zoro cause the Moss head told him to, Luffy didnt pay much attention to The male's appearance earlier so he Didnt really recognize him As much. (Referring to Sanji)

.

.

.
The Class went on as usual.
Zoro nudged the smaller Strawhat, Luffy looked up and had a Visible face of Confusion.
Sanji peeked at the Two pretending to look in his notes but was Side glaring at them.

Luffy stood up and Asked to go to the bathroom with Zoro Following him, as curious as Sanji could be; He Seceretly went to go to the restroom Aswell, since the Teacher couldnt care less About him.

The blonde tip toed around the bathroom Listening to whatever They were doing, Gagging? He peeked the slightest bit through the keyhole and saw The strawhat Blowing off Zoro. Sanji's Eyebrows Furrowed at How disgusted he was, though despite being grossed out by the Current scene infront of him;

His Lower Half was saying otherwise. He stared down to a Tent in his Pants, The blonde quickly Went to a different bathroom to take care of it. Luckily for him this time of day at the School not much Students leave to go to the Bathroom.

He got into an empty stall and Pulled down his Pants just enough to get his Member out his Boxers.

He touched it slightly and until he Held his penis with his whole Hand, he grunted as he slowly Rubbing up and down in a slow pace, as he was getting used to the motion he gradually went faster until he finally came, He atleast had some tissues in his pockets, he then cleaned up his hand and went back to His own Class.

——————————————

When he got back the Pair still wasn't back, he tore a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote down 'meet me at the school gates beside the dandelions, 7:00 P.M' he was going to confront the two about it.

As much as Sanji Hated the Teachers and Staff, he told himself 'Its all for my Beautiful Chans' in this school' Referring to every Girl he has Met in his Class or Grade.

Luffy and Zoro finally came back and The smaller had a fist full of Cash, Sanji didnt really think much of it. The three didnt talk at all, not even about the assignments. Only the pairing talked together, it got quite annoying to say the least for Sanji.

.

.

.

———————————

(751 Words In total)

Alright~ Im Tired Now, ill continue tommorow or the day afterr or maybe until i get motivation. If you enjoyed this please Tell me~