Chapter 4 | 'Gentlemen my ass.'

{ Sanji POV }

I turned around to the corner, Eavesdropping on the three. I wouldn't have cared it there wasn't a beautiful woman with them Hold on, why was a Woman like her Curdling that little Straw-hat anyways?

.

I jumped out the corner pointing at the two About to leave, "You!" The Marimo sent me a glare while The other was just Staring. "What? We have exams today." Filthy Bastard. "How dare you leave such a Beautiful Girl behind like that!" I stood up for her. (Even though i barely knew the Woman.)

"Ah, but i dont even know her" Luffy scratched his face, "Be a gentleman and respect any Girl!" I Lent my hand to the Lady on the ground.

She stood up, Rejecting me.. i curled into into the corner not accepting the fact she managed to reject my Manly speech.

"Well Whatever, Cya Sanji and Whoever you are." The strawhat waved goodbye and left with that marimo.

"Ah! Sanji! Right on time." I sprung up recognizing the voice, "Nami-Saaaan~" i kneeled to the girl with Beautiful orange locks. "We currently have a program that'll Start in a day or Two. We're short on one girl, do you perhaps know anyone?" Nami Told me, "Ah not really." Then Luffy popped into my head, His feminine features told me to sign him up for it. I shook the thought out of my mind knowing its impossible to have a guy dress up as a woman.

"Thats too bad. Well then if you run into any girls that attend here, maybe you could Tell them? Here's a flier." I took the flier from her, "Ill be sure too! Well farewell my maiden." I gracefully said my Goodbyes and dashed off to Nami's Order.

———————————————

Background Check:

Luffy - A male with a feminine body, Has 2 Brothers in college; Ace and Sabo. His father's name is Shanks, a Former Martial arts Trainer. He's the reason Luffy has worked hard since he was little, To be the Best in martial arts. He gets payed to Relieve peoples stress = Sucking them off. He often uses the money to buy food, its a Bad habit really. Though the boy doesnt mind at all.

Zoro - Luffy's Childhood Friend. The two met in 5th grade, the first time him and the Straw-hat's family met; they were oddly strict with him. Whenever luffy got into trouble zoro was the first person they suspected. no matter how hard he tried to explain it was luffys own fault, he got bonked on the head a couple times.

Sanji - Is Zoro's Rival most of the time. Has his own cooking club, He usually helps out students that dont know how to cook, and he finds it a bonus when its a woman he's mentoring. He often likes anything cute or feminine, it describes luffy the best. Though he's in denial and often forces himself get distracted by girls.

Nami - Sanji's Classmate. She doesnt really have much attraction to the Blonde, but she loves the free food.

Hancock - Luffy's old acquaintance, She was introduced to luffy when they were only little, though luffy has no memories of seeing her; Boa completely remembers the first time she saw him.

——————————————

{ Third Person POV }

As Nami was passing the halls at lunch time, she saw a student that had a Feminine look behind the person. She assumed it was a girl and came running over to this student "Heeeyaa!" Nami waved from behind. Luffy turned around and saw a girl chasing after him while he was eating, Nami stopped once she saw the boy's face.

The Raven tilted his head in Confusion. "Huh? Are you not a girl?" Nami asked. "Of-Course im not!" Luffy replied furiously, Nami thought about it for a second before telling him about the program. Throwing aside his gender, "Nevermind. Say do you wanna enter this program?" Luffy dove his face into the poster "Hah? You want me to dance?" The boy complained. "The dancers will get a free feast afterwards." She added

Luffy was intrigued by the 'After Feast' "Yoshaaa! Im in!" "Hold on there." Nami paused his Exitement "What?" He replied, "You have to take this seriously. You look like the guy to make everything into one big joke so you better work hard for the feast." Nami stated. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Where do i sign up ed sheeran?" The boy mocked her orange hair. She slapped him and said "My name's Nami. You sign up over there."

She pointed at the Bulletin board. "Ow what was that for!" Luffy rubbed his cheek. "For calling me ed sheeran." "Well, Thanks! Cya thenn!" Nami sighed and wrote his name in the list of Dancers. (She knows everbody)

———————————————

790 Words in Total.

Well that was boring? I might write Luffy in a Hot dress in the next chap.