Chapter 2 | Confronting Them.

{ Third Person POV }

Once the Duo got back from the bathroom They went and Sat in their seats, Luffy looked through his Bag since the Zipper was Slightly Open. He read the note and showed it to Zoro, The two Nodded a Little agreeing to go see Who was meeting them.

———————————

As the Countless hours of schools went on, The bell finally Rang and everyone rose up from their Seats and Packed their Backpacks.

The Lawn head and Raven haired boy Left together, The Blonde then went to a different way to get to the Gates near the Garden. He got to the gates hiding in the Shed for the Dandelions on School-Ground.

He got a pack of cigarettes (An Adult Bought for him.) Took out his Lighter and Puffed in the Toxic Smoke and waited patiently for the two.

-3.M-

They finally arrived and one of them shouted "Oi! We're Here." Sanji Stood up and Walked out of the Garden's Shed.

"Curly Brow?" Luffy then realizes after a whole day, He points at the Blonde "Hey! werent You the one who tried to take my I.D this morning?!" He shouted. "Yeah well you were trying to skip class. What else would you think ill do??" The Other replied.

"Its not like your a Guard!" "And its not like im Doing this for-" The Green Haired male stepped into the Useless Argument "Alright, Settle Down. Why'd you Tell us to come here if you were just gonna Bicker?"

"I followed you two earlier and Saw you.." Sanji stuttered, "We What?" Zoro panicked slightly in his head "I—.. I saw Him giving you Head." Curly Brows Said straightforwardly.

"...Huh?" The raven replied, "Oi, does that mean you followed us into the bathroom?!" Zoro yelled it out accidentally. "Yeah." The Moss-Head balled his fist ready to punch him in the face, Luffy got infront of him and asked "Is there a problem Sanji-Kun?"

"Of course there is! You really had to do that in the bathroom Shamelessly? What if a lady saw you?" The only reason He did all of this was because of his 'Precious Nami'.

"Why would a Girl enter the boys Bathroom anyway?" The clueless Strawhat replied.
"Jan—" Luffy intervened, "Ah! Maybe you wanna try too?" Sanji's face curled from his words, "No-." "Since its your first time it can be free~" The blonde's expression morphed to confusion, "What do you mean by Free? Hold on— Are you getting payed to Give Head??"

As talking about this, Of-course he nodded with a stretched smile. "Hah?! What're you smiling for-" The smaller approached him as the blonde was trying his best to sway him away, the smaller boy cornered him. Somehow, and kneeled down to his pants.

"Oi! Get off! That place is reserved for n-." Luffy nuzzled his face into the Blondes Crotch, Despite Sanji's Large Ego he's physically sensitive. Luffy nuzzling his privates, even when clothed sent shivers up his spine.

The raven haired boy looked up at him since he felt as if sanji's about to wobble down on his feet. He saw the boy's Mixed Expressions, a mixture of Aroused and Annoyed.

"You're cute when your flustered, Sanji-Kun." Zoro smirked from behind, Luffy was mysterious person to The green haired male. If he'd never done it with him, he would think he was a Cute and innocent Virgin.

As flustered as Sanji was, He was able to push the Strawhat away. "Your Disgusting." The blonde said in monotone. "Ah, but your expression earlie-" "I'm Not Gay!".

It hurt Luffy's pride in the least, He chose to not bother him anymore by hearing those words. With Sanji's Face still flushed from the sudden moment a few seconds ago, 'Curly brows' Tried to shake it off. The raven haired boy gave Zoro a pat on the back to signal they're going home. The Moss-head followed him from behind and Exits The school.

With them finally gone, The blonde finally picked himself up and Patted down his suit. "Sigh, Jerk." Although Sanji wasnt Gay, He found Luffy's Features rather; Feminine.

With his Slim waist, Deep Black eyes, Smooth skin- 'No-' Sanji told himself. 'You shouldn't think about him in the least.' The Blonde never really felt attraction to men, He always was focused with the Ladies. But After that encounter, He started to Question himself. Though whenever he questioned himself about it,

He prioritized the Women in his life to distract himself, Not even giving it a dingle thought. Well his Answers will be Solved in the Future chapters.

——————————————
767 Words in Total.

My kitten died, Oh well. My aunt's giving me a Foreign kitten on my birthday anyway. /j

Rest in peace Belphie and Mammon. 🕯