Chapter 6 | Cooking Club?

{ Sanji POV }

I, Sanji Vinsmoke have the passion to cook Lovely dishes for Lovely women. It all started in 5th grade as i gradually got more interested in new things, My father who owns a popular restaurant that is set out in the near ocean usually lets me come visit there once in a while when its not too crowded.

When i found a spark in cooking while watching my dad's Chefs do their jobs, i set an ambitious goal ahead of me that lead me to where i currently am right now.

————————————

As it was the time of our club to prepare some new recipe's or idea's as a type of fun activity, i was already boiling some Hot water in a kettle while putting our teacups near the stove to immediately pour it in the second it whistles.

Maam Robin walked in and sat down in her usual table, I immediately slad by her side "Ms. Robin, What shall i get you maam?" I said in a Calm manner bowing down aswell. She replied with the things she often orders; A Cup of tea with some Biscuits. And of-course as the gentleman i could be i rushed to make her order in an instant without failure.

And while i was heading back to her table to deliver tea, The strawhat walked by. Not him again..

"Woaaah! Awesome!" He smiled widely at me as i crossed my arms trying not to look at his adorable expression. Though ive already remembered that one smile he always has with him, so i cant seem to forget it and an image of what he looked like right now already was pictured in my mind.

"Sigh, What do you want?" I asked him. "Welll~ Lets see. I saw this poster outside that says you guys cook for other studentss" he fumbled trying to send the message to me. "Oh sorry. We only serve women here." I lied to him, I then felt my Childhood Friend peer behind me. "Nonoo! Sanji why are you always this rudee!" She snuck up behind scolding me

"Sorry about thatt~ Oh! You must be the boy who participated in the program!" She cheered and got off me to squeeze Luffy in a hug.

"Yup!" He replied to her. "Thats great, would you like to eat anything~?" "Id like—."  The last sentence got me and I immediately pulled her from behind to a closet, "Dont serve that guy." I told her with both hands on her shoulders. "Geez Why do i have to stop serving people just because you got a grudge against them and also Let me go Sanji" she slipped through my grip going back to make his order, Though i remembered; Why'd i hate him so much anyway?.

.

.

.

As Luffy finally got his food, he sat in a table with miss robin. I kept peeking over to them just to see his cute cheeks fill up with foo— Argh! Remember, You only like women! I Scratched my scalp till one of My friends stopped me since it was on the verge of bleeding. I stopped sending side glances to the two and continued doing my thing to keep my mind off it.

{ Third Person POV }

As much as sanji Currently liked luffy, He was still convincing himself to only like women. And the only cause of that was because His father; Chef Zeff was homophobic.

He was told to fend off gay or people who like the same gender, He never really understood why but he just thought  it was a bad thing Since his father really hated them. So then thats the reason Of Sanji's confusion

———————————————

Last minute writing 😎🔫