Hatchling of Surprise

Second Person POV

Two Weeks Later

"I'm up! For Thor's sake, I'm up!" Hiccup yells out to Toothless, who had decided to wake up and climb onto the roof and jump on it.
You grumble as you feel the warmth of Hiccup leave the bed as he sits up, you can hear the muffled laugh of the Night Fury. Opening your eyes the sleep blears your vision, making your hands subconsciously rub your eyes to get the sleep out of your eyes.

"Morning," You say to Hiccup, you stretch out your muscles while speaking.

"Sleep much?" You then ask as there was this strange crying coming from the woods most of the night, not letting you get much sleep.

"What do you think?" Hiccup asks sarcastically, making you smile slightly.

"Hiccup!" The voice of Fishlegs suddenly shrieked from the door, making you jump and fall out of bed.

"Ow." You grunt as you hit the wood though it didn't hurt.

"What could have happened this early in the morning?" Hiccup asks himself as he finishes putting on his clothes and running downstairs.

Hiccup opens the door and Fishlegs grabs onto the slim man's shoulders with a tight grip, so tight his knuckles were going white.

"Whoa! Fishlegs, what's wrong?" Hiccup asks as a panicked Fishlegs starts talking so quickly he couldn't understand him, Hiccup looks behind him to see if Meatlug was there, but, the beloved Gronckle wasn't in sight.

"Fishlegs, slow down." Hiccup then tells the Viking in front of him, Fishlegs then takes a breath before explaining the situation.

"It's Meatlug, she gone! She wasn't there when I woke up!" He yells making Hiccup look down before back at him.

"Well, uh, I'm sure she's just gone for a morning flight by herself or to get some rocks to eat by the quarry." Hiccup tries to assure, but that didn't seem to make Fishlegs any calmer.

"No, s--she always waits till I wake up!" Fishlegs argues, making Hiccup put his hands on his hips while he looks down in thought.

Meanwhile, you walk down the stairs while rubbing the back of your neck, you look up to see Fishlegs, with his panicked expression. Analyzing the situation while halting on the stairs, you decide to stay still.

"Alright, Fishlegs, why don't you go and get everyone to the arena so we can go looking for Meatlug." Hiccup explains, and Fishlegs calms himself.

After a minute more of calming Fishlegs down, the man leaves to get everyone to the arena while you walk downstairs.

"Part of me has a suspension that this has to do with the crying from last night." You say and Hiccup hums in agreement while looking at the open door.

><><><

"Ugh, why are we here so early in the morning?" Snotlout groans as he leans on a wall while everyone gathers around.

"It's the eighth hour of the day, Snotlout. It's not that early." Dracul tells him, making the stocky man groan more.

"That may be the case for you, but how am I going to get my beauty sleep?" Snotlout asks him making Dracul, Astrid and Heather all raise a brow.

"What on Thor's green earth do you mean?" Dracul then exclaims making Snotlout smirk smugly.

"Do you think this just happens?" Snotlout asks the three while gesturing to his face which causes Astrid to roll her eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Dracul then answers while slightly shaking his head and rolling his eyes.