Battle of the Bewilderbeast PT.2

Your POV

Nyra spins around before grabbing an armored dragon that was trying to bite another dragon, both with their claws locked together. Nyra then drops the dragon elsewhere, away from everyone else as I get use to using the staff.

I then hook onto Nyra's crown as she flies up in a twirl before flipping over back into the battle, I hear Toothless flying in the background as the Alpha keeps defending his nest. I unhook the staff from Nyra's crown as she fires down at some traps, I see Mischief leading a pack of Terror's down to the smaller traps.

Firing at the nets holding the trapped dragons.

I watch as Dracul and Ryu keep diving at the bigger traps, firing each time to weaken them. I shake my staff which gains Nyra's attention.

"Let's help them out!" I told her, she roared in agreement before diving down to the trap Ryu blasts a net that was flying right to him.

Nyra then grumbles before letting out a powerful blast at the trap, which causes the trap to explode as we fly upwards and away from the said trap. I hear loud yelling come from somewhere all of a sudden, I then look at the ground to see Cloudjumper tangled in a net and Valka standing next to a strange man.

'Must be Drago Bludvist.'

I watch as he swings something around his head, still screaming like a mad man. Which he is as dubbed by Stoick. I'm then pulled out of my thoughts as something starts churning the water, pushing the boats out the way while crushing some others.

All of a sudden a black and grey Bewilderbeast, which had red highlights on its frills emerges from the water, slamming his tusks into the water. I gasp as he starts making his way to the shore, I then hear the yelling turn to shouting orders.

"Come on! Take down the Alpha!" Drago ordered, causing it to make its way to the Alpha as Fishlegs is yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I WAS WAY OFF! THAT IS A CLASS TEN! CLASS TEN!" He screamed I shake my head as Nyra and I pull ourselves back into the game.

Nyra growls before shaking her head and firing at the traps directly next to Drago's Bewilderbeast. I watch as she appears to growl menacingly at Drago's Bewilderbeast before trying to fire at him again with anger, like it had hurt her in the past.

"Easy girl, we've got to help the others." I said to her softly, yet loud enough to be heard over the noise. I place my hand on her cheek, which seems to snap her out of her daze as she purrs and leans into my touch.

After a few seconds, she turns around as Cloudjumper passes us in a rush, with Valka back in the air. I then hook my staff to Nyra's crown as she dives down, she then fires at a trap below us while having her four wings make an 'X' shape before pulling up. Causing me to jerk a little, but I hear a roar coming from her claws.

Nyra then throws a dragon at another one just as it was about to grab an injured Dragon retreating, causing them both to be hit forced away from it.

"We need to escort it back to the nest!" I said to her, she shakes her head in agreement as we play to protect the dragon. A game that we played with Dracul a few years ago as a training exercise.

Once we got the dragon back to the nest, where other injured dragons were watching the battle below, it lands before turning and bowing at Nyra as thanks. Nyra roars softly in response before turning around to the two Bewilderbeasts.

I watch as the Alpha gets on his hind legs, ramming his head into the others. The Bewilderbeast takes that advantage and uses his tusks to push the Alpha up higher and higher, until he falls on his side while roaring.