Dancing and the Dreaming!

Your POV

After their reunion the couple had insisted on cooking food for us, Hiccup being Hiccup had also decided to help.
I watched from the corner of the room with Nyra and Mischief, it made me happy to see all of them this happy.

"Mom, you'd never recognize it. Where we used to make weapons, we now build saddles, wing slings -- we even fix dragon teeth! You wouldn't believe how much everything's changed." Hiccup explained to his mother, who only focused on the food nervously.

All this was happening as Toothless tries to nab the fish from anywhere.

"Your son's changed Berk for the better. I think we did well with this one, Val." Stoick stated to Valka as she got the plate of food ready.

"Thanks, Dad." Stoick then places his hands gently on her shoulders, causing her to drop the food and plate in surprise.

I watch as Cloudjumper eats all the fish before Toothless could even get one, Toothless then croons at Cloudjumper sadly. Trying to get some food from the elder.
Cloudjumper then tilts his head to the side before rolling his eyes.

"Oh, ha-ha. I got it." Stoick laughed gently as Cloudjumper regurgitates some fish for Toothless, who happily eats it up.

"I'm... a little out of practice." Valka told him nervously, causing Stoick to only look at her with love.

"Well, y'know... I didn't marry you for your cooking." Stoick replied, thinking about what to say.

"I hope not, her meatballs could kill more beasts than a battle ax. I've still got a few knocking around in here. Ha-ha." Gobber commented towards me, gesturing to his belly as Hiccup picks up another plate of fish.

He gives it to Gobber before walking back. I watch as he takes a bite before grimacing in disgust and feeds the rest to Grump. Who takes it without a second thought.

"And once you move back in, with all your dragons, Drago won't stand a chance. Everything will be okay!" Hiccup assured everyone happily, but Stoick put a hand on his Son's shoulder as the two look at Valka.

"Slow down, son. It's a lot to take in." He told Hiccup, who then calmed down a little at his words.

"Oh, gotcha." He said before making his way over to Gobber and I and sitting down between us.

After a few seconds of silence, aside from the running water that Valka was using to fill up a jug, Stoick starts whistling a tune softly. At the sound, Valka stopped filling up the jug as Gobber leans back on Grump.

"Oh, I love this one!" Gobber told the both of us as we watch on with curiosity.

He makes his way over and takes the jug out of her hands, putting it on the rock next to her as he stops whistling.

"Remember our song, Val?" He asked her in a hushed tone.

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas, with ne'er a fear of drowning. And gladly ride the waves of life, if you will marry me. No scorching sun, nor freezing cold will stop--"

"Will stop me on my jour... ney... Sorry." Gobber apologized after interrupting the Chief, earning glares from Hiccup, Stoick, and I.

Stoick sighs before turning back to his wife, Hiccup, and I also turn back to watch this play out.

"If you will promise me your heart... And love..." Stoick tried to get Valka to go, holding her hand over his heart but got no response.

Stoick then sighs as you see his heartbreak and all hope fade away, I sigh sadly.

"And love me for eternity." Valka sang, causing Stoick to be filled with life and love as I look up in surprise.