"What ar-" He was about to say but the girl slammed her lips on his. She slowly closed her eyes but the guy had them open. He just couldnt comprehend what was really happening. She was kissing him. His heart was pounding like crazy. It took him a while until he also got carried away by the moment. 

He closed his eyes and tucked her a little closer. She tasted like berries and alcohol. It was quite weird for him at first but now warm feelings for her appeared to his heart. 

The girl slowly stopped the kiss with a smile on the lips. The boy still had his eyes closed as he couldnt still believe this actually happened. He then slowly lifted his eyelids and their eyes locked. "What... What was that?" His voice was mellow. She managed to soften his cold heart.

"I... I cAn't sTop ThInkIng aBoUt yOu lAtElY..." She confessed. The man was really close to blushing but he could easily hide his feelings. "Really?" He hold her hands pretty touched with what she just said. They were cold so he decided to warm them up with his warm hands.

"Y-Yes..." She mumbled. Then the man decided to kiss her first this time. He was about to touch her lips with his until a single sentence stopped him. 

"I lIkE yOu VeRnOn..." He was immobilised, frozen to his spot. Wait, was she talking to Vernon all this time? The boy felt betrayed, hurt and a billion negative different feelings he couldnt explain. She had her eyes closed ready for a second kiss to happen but Minghao slowly regained his distance. His one palm slowly grasped her arm. 

"WhAt aRe yOu dOinG?" She asked.

"Lets get you to bed, Okay?" This time he faked a smile. The girl also found a genuine smile and playfully messed with his hair. She found it funny so she giggled. "YoU ArE HaNdSoMe..." She was joking. minghao who happened to be completely hurt decided to also laugh and help her get up. 

"Lets go..." He whispered. As soon as they approached his bed the girl lost her balance and fell back. She subtly touched his hand so she won't fall but instead she just dragged him down with her. Their two buddies collided as her eyes were barely open. When she realised how close his face was she genuinely smiled. 

"HeY..." She joked. 

"Hey..." He smiled. Then his doe eyes spotted her quivering lips. The seemed luscious to his eyes yet he had to restrain himself. It was hard for him yet he did his best to do so. "I lIkE yOu sO mUcH iT HuRts..." She whispered and slowly closed her eyes. Even though she was half asleep Minghao was staring at her invested in whatever he was saying. 

"Stop saying these things..." He was flustered. Actually, he wished she was talking about him yet all she could think about was Vernon. Why does it have to be him?

"Why can't you notice me?" He said, too busy staring at her. "I dO..." She mumbled with her eyes closed. Little did she know that she was only imagining Vernon's face because she was drunk. Like that she fell asleep. Minghao slowly got up from his bed. He noticed the position the girl was sleeping in and figured out she was gonna hurt when morning comes. 

He slowly carried her bridal style and helped her lay in a proper way. After that, he found a really warm blanket on his closet and decided to cover her with it. She seemed so peaceful when she was sleeping. He wished this moment would last longer for some minutes. 

Until, he decided that the girl would prefer Vernon to gaze at her like that. 

He hated that. 

That's why he walked out of his room and gave her some privacy. He only hoped for her pain to be gone soon. He only wanted her to be truly happy even if she was not with him.

-------

Some hours have passed so the party was over. Everybody was gone, apart from Hao and his friends. The girl slowly woke up in a totally empty room. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. At first she thought it was a dream because the place seemed foreign to her eyes. Then she slowly stared at the purse on the bedside table. How did it make its way there? 

She found her phone immediately. 

 As soon as she noticed the hour on the lockscreen her first reaction was to gasp in shock. Its 4:30? That's when she realised it was not a dream and she is screwed! She jumped from the bed grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room. 

The house seemed soulless. Walking down the stairs and entering the living room she found Hao's friend's all sleeping on the couches or even the floor. She started walking in the tips of her fingers in her attempt not to wake up anyone.

She reached the door but before she gets to open the door a voice stopped him. "Bong Cha?" She turned around to find Vernon standing right behind of her. That's when Hao was about to walk out of the kitchen with a glass of water. As soon as he saw these two he hid behind the wall and waited there. 

"H-Hey..." She blushed. 

"You are leaving? Isn't it too late to leave alone?" He whispered. "I don't live that far..." She giggled. "Are you better? You were kinda waisted..." He confessed. She still couldnt believe that Vernon was talking to her. "Was I?" She smirked trying to play it unaware. "A little..." He whispered. She was about to open the door but his voice stopped her.

"Um... Hey..." Vernon said. "What?" She answered back right away while her heart was about to stop beating. "We should hang out some time Bong Cha..." He smirked. Is he saying what she thinks he is saying? 

"Um.. all of us?" She joked while implying the rest of his friends. "We'll see about that..." He winked. "Goodnight..." She giggled and opened the door. "Night.." He waved at her while she walked outside. 

Now he was left behind in Hao's house. That's when the poor guy walked inside and startled Vernon. 

"Jeez... Only vampires are awake this late..." Vernon scolded him. "Is that why you are up?" He answered quite annoyed. He already has a girlfriend, why is he playing with Bong Cha as well? He got to his room that he already knew the girl left. He let the glass on the bedside table and dived back while closing his eyes. 

The image of them kissing was lingering inside his mind. His fingertips slowly touched his lips. Did that really happen? He thought to himself. Maybe he was also drunk and imagined things, Right? "Minghao you need to get a grip..." He said to himself and laid prepared himselff to sleep.

-----

As soon as Bong Cha walked inside her house and tried to carefully take off her heels her tracks met her father's. 

"I... I can explain..." She lost her words right away. 

"You can but that won't change your punishment..." He said. Wow, he seemed way cooler than expected. "Hey, it was not my fault..." She whined. "You came back 5 hours later than the curfew and Its not your fault, huh?" He crossed his arms. 

"Listen I-'" 

"After school you will be going to the restaurant and work. Are we clear?" He scolded her and the girl pouted. "I... I am sorry dad..." She tried to slide out of this but the man scoffed. "Show me you are sorry tomorrow after school... At work..." He patted her shoulder and walked by her so she can go to the kitchen. 

"At least he didn't kill me.." She walked inside her room with a total lack of memories. What even happened at the party? She totally forgot anything about that night. The only thing she figured out by herself was that she got drunk. 

She dived on her bed and attempted to remember but the only memory was from Hao dancing with her. A soft smiled appeared on her face... 

Until she remembered she also found Vernon making out with Natasha on the bathroom. Her smile got replaced with a frown. "Why did I have to go?" She complained and covered her body with covers. 

"How did I end up in that bed anyways?" She whispered to herself after remembering the place she woke up a while ago. So many questions but she was not getting an answer. Like that, she fell asleep once again.