14*

*Sexual content/smut!!! (Skip this chapter if you don't like this kind of thing!)

The next morning I woke up at eleven. I was so fucking late. Why did no one wake me up? I cast a cleansing charm over me and immediately rushed into my second block class. Flitwick gave me a disappointed look but settled on not commenting. I was thankful he didn't.

Neville hardly made eye contact with me, and Ginny was shooting me apologetic glances for not waking me. When class ended, Ginny immediately began apologizing.

"I'm so sorry! You just looked like you needed a bit of extra sleep," Ginny explained.

I laughed, "It's fine, Gin."

She gave me one last apologetic look before rushing off to the third block, which I was most definitely skipping. I really did not have it in me to look at Neville. However, my plans of ignoring him were shit on my Neville gripping my wrist tightly and dragging me to an empty corridor.

"Look," He says aggressively, running his hands through his hair, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to kiss her."

I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"I'm being serious, El. It's you that I want to kiss!" He pleaded pathetically to me, "It has always been you. It's been you since the first year," He told me shakily.

"Oh, and that's why you were blushing, and letting her try to kiss you?" I spat at him venomously.

"Fuck, El! I was trying to pull away, but she was pulling me by my fucking tie!" He was shouting now, still raking his fingers through his hair. "I want you. I want to kiss you, and fuck you, and marry you, and have fucking kids with you, don't you get it?" He scoffed.

I should be mad at him. I should want to punch him, but right now I am really turned on. And something makes me say two very dangerous words.

"Prove it."

Something flashes in his eyes and he smashes his lips onto mine. My hands immediately find their way to his hair and grip it tightly. His hands dig into my waist, pulling me toward him. The kiss intensifies, and he plunges his tongue into my mouth. A broken sound escapes me and I feel his free hand palm my breast through my uniform.

The touch of his skin on mine is enough to set me on fire. Every single interaction was making the pulse between my legs more and more intense.

He pulls away and grips my wrist, dragging me to the dorms. He leads me up the stairs and onto the bed. Neville crawls on top of me with a devilish grin and leans down to kiss my neck. His hand fumbles down to my skirt and grips my thigh. Ever so slowly, his fingers travel up to my aching core.

This is so wrong. I should be mad at him, but I really want him to touch me. My entire being is screaming yes. My heart, my mind, and the throb between my legs. I want him.

As if he is reading my mind, Neville brushes his fingers on my core. My body shivers and I let out a low moan. He begins moving his fingers, turning me into a moaning mess, all while kissing my neck aggressively. The stroke of his fingers and the roughness of his kiss would probably be enough to send me over the edge.

He nips me lightly, only turning me on further. I let out a loud gasp when he plunges his fingers in me, making me feel things that I have never felt before. He puts his lips on mine and I attempt to kiss him back, but he manages to hit the right spot and I gasp into his mouth. It's loud and animal-like.

The slide of his fingers in and out of me, the slight pinch of pain as I stretch around his fingers. Even the heavy breaths coming from both of us are causing such an intense reaction from me, that I am nearly at the edge within a few minutes. Something no man has ever done to me.

I feel myself getting closer to release. My toes curl and my vision goes black as I clench around his fingers, moaning loudly. I feel myself finish on his hand and he rides me through my orgasm. I am nothing more than a panting mess.

"Holy shit," I mutter into Neville's chest once I was fully down from my orgasm.

"Yeah?" He asks, with a small smirk playing along his lips

"Yeah."

I roll away from him and watch him lick his fingers clean, making sure to get every last drop of my release on his fingers. 

I won't lie, it was hot. He was hot.

I grin at him and move closer to him and give him a kiss. He looks down at me and smiles, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I smile awkwardly at him.

Neville beams and gives me a kiss before pulling my body into his. Neither of us spoke, we just simply laid together. His arms wrapped around my body, and my head was tucked into his chest. Everything felt right again. 

We ended up both falling asleep. I woke up around seven and watched Neville sleep. Not in a creepy way, but in an adoring way. After being so mad and hurt over it all, I forgot how comforting it was to have someone else to lay beside. I smiled at him and brushed a piece of hair that had fallen over his eyes behind his ear.

Neville look so peaceful when he was sleeping. His face was calm and gentle. It looked like nothing the world could trouble him. Smiling, I tucked back into his chest and fell asleep once again.

~~~~~

A/N: Sorry, this chapter is pretty short but I didn't know what else to do with it. Honestly, this is my first time writing something like tho so it's not the greatest. Sorry! Let me know how we are feeling about this? Also I will make up for the short chapters recently in the next couple. I have just been busy with packing because we are moving soon! Have a great day <3