The end.

Rue leaves a few hours later as she is seeing Jules.

Me and Fez tidy the living room, and switch the TV off. Ashtray seems to have passed out on the couch, we laugh and put a blanket over him.

"Night kid" Fez pats Ashtrays head. I love how much Fez cares about him, even though Ashtay isn't even his real brother, he still loves him like one, Ashtray is The only family he has left.

we go into the bedroom and put something on the TV to fall asleep too. I move my bag into the room and unpack a few things in his dresser, making it feel more like home, my own house just doesn't feel like home anymore, too many bad memories, and I am glad I'm away from there now.

we get under the covers after getting changed into our pyjamas.

"Come hereeee" Fez laughs, pulling me closer and resting his forehead on my forehead.

"I fr love you so much Melody" Fez whispers.

" I love you to the moon and back" I say back, making him laugh at the cheesiness.

there is silence for a few seconds as we look into each others eyes, his eyes are so beautiful, one of the first things I noticed about him.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He says. that is a lot coming from Fez.

making it really mean something.

" I feel the same, I'm not going anywhere." I say reassuring him.

He kissing me softly and rests his head on my chest. I trace The scars on his head with my fingers.

"I want you to move in with me. Like for good. I know we still young, but i think we really meant for each other. I see a future with you. I see us having kids, I see us old, in some shitty town together, still in love." He says quietly as he falls asleep. I rub his head gently, soothing him.

" Fez, I am so in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I whisper back. He looks at me and smiles, soon dropping his head back down to my chest.

His breathing slows as he falls asleep. I close my eyes, feeling his warm breathe against me.

this really does feel like home. But i don't think its the house. although it may be comforting, it smells like weed, and microwaveable food, oddly comforting to me.

However i don't think its that, that feels like home.

I think he feels like home.