Feelings are undeniable.

"Fez!" I bang at his door.

"Who the fuck is it?" He shouts

"Melody."

He opens the door and smiles at me, I walk in and wait for him to close the door.
"Yo wassup Mel"
"Fezco i need drugs now."

His facial expressions completely change into a look of disappointment and sadness.

"Fr mel, i meant it when i said you need to quit this shit."
He starts to walk away, I follow.

"Fez i really fucking need this okay? even if its the last i have i fucking need something what i took just wasn't enough"

He stops in his tracks and turns around to face me,

"So the only fucking reason u come here to see me is for drugs? HUH? is that all i fuckin am to you!?"
His face lights up with anger, I've never seen him shout like this before.

"no no no thats not it at all but i'm going through some fucked up shit right now fezco i need this"

"you don't need shit melody."

"Fez-"

"I dont. want. to hear it." he whispers, his eyes filled with sadness and anger?

I don't know what to do? He's angry? Im angry?

our faces are only about two inches apart.

"i like you, a fucking lot Fez."

Fuck it, i've said it now. We hold eye contact for about 3 more seconds before he kisses me. Its an angry and rough, yet loving and heartfelt kiss. I feel happiness, like pure happiness for once and all the pent up anger inside of me burns up into thin air. I hold his cheek as he continues on kissing me until he stops and rests his forehead on mine, at a loss for words, catching our breath.

"Mel i like you so much" he puffs out, still catching his breath, he takes a step back.

"but you have to quit, i don't want to fall in love with someone who's slowly killing 'emselves"

i breathe, comprehending what he just said

"okay." i whisper, i think i might really try. Fez is the only one i want and thats special, you don't find that in life, you don't wanna fuck that up.

"please mel, i believe in you, you can try."
he holds my hands and strokes them, twisting the rings on my finger gently to distract me from this life changing thing i'm agreeing to.

"Theres a party this weekend, i know Rue will have told you about it" -

she hadnt, but whats new, Rue has changed I guess.

-"and i dont want you taking anything okay? Just try stay sober for one day at a time man."

"Yeah, Just please be there to help."

Im shaking and i don't know why the fuck i'm saying this, when this shit is out of my system thats it, no more drugs.

"Ill be there. you've got me"

He pulls me in for a hug, his chin resting on the top of my head.

Im gonna try, I don't want to fuck up my life anymore.