"It was the Irish. I saw their mark. It was painted on the sidewalk in front of the building." I glanced back over at the concrete where the graffiti was only to see it was covered by rubble and debris. A tear slipped down my cheek and Colt wrapped me back up in his arms.

"Darcy, I am so sorry. I had to go to the office, I never would've left you alone if I knew-"

"Please don't leave me. Don't leave me ever again," I interrupted.

"Never. You have my word."

A black car screeched to a halt in front of us. Colton walked up to it and opened the back door. He placed his hand on the small of my back as he guided me inside. He slid in beside me and grabbed my hand. I glanced up front at the driver and saw that it was Luca Capano.

"They really fucked your place up, Bishop."

"It was the Irish."

"Are you sure?" Luca turned around to look at Colton.

"Positive," Colton said while nodding. "Darcy saw their mark painted on the concrete outside the building."

"Fuck," Luca grumbled as he typed furiously on his phone. Once he had sent his message he sped off.

"I will kill every last one of them," Colton growled as he squeezed my hand.

"I have a place you can stay in Redmond. It's on Lake Sammamish," Luca said.

"Thank you," I whispered quietly, my voice hoarse. Luca looked up into the rear-view mirror at me and gave a small smile.

"Before we go, we need to come up with a plan," Colt said while looking out of the car window at the plume of smoke rising from his home.

"We'll head back to my office and call an emergency meeting. We'll wipe the fuckers out for good," Replied Luca. The drive to Luca's hotel seemed to take forever. Everyone in the car was silent, lost in their own thoughts.

We arrived at the massive hotel. Luca parked out front and handed his keys to the valet. Colton and I followed in behind him. Luca led us to a conference room where a dozen other men already sat, waiting for us. He took a seat at the head of the table and cleared his throat.
"We thought the Irish had left our city with their tail tucked between their legs, but we were wrong. Bishop's home was attacked today, and Darcy hardly made it out alive. Marco, I texted you on my way over here to do some digging. Did you find any information?"

Marco stood up as he spoke. "I reached out to one of my sources. They said the Irish have a schedule of attacks to make on higher ranking members of La Cosa Nostra. Unfortunately, Colt was the first on the list. Since Declan is now dead, his brother is calling the shots. His name is Conor Murphy. Murphy is hosting a masquerade at his mansion in Tacoma tomorrow night. My source assured me that the schedule of attacks is on his personal computer, located in his office on the second floor of his home. We need to get in there and get our hands on a copy of that schedule."

Luca leaned back in his chair and ran his hand across his jaw as he considered his options.

"We send Darcy in. She's smart and beautiful and the least recognizable out of all of us, especially in a mask," Luca stated.

Colton sat up straight. "No. No way in hell. She just had a hit out for her a few weeks ago."

"It's not a bad idea," Marco retorted. "Let her sweet talk Murphy, flash a little leg and he'll be putty in her hands."

"Marco, offense intended, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Colton spat.

"I'll do it," I spoke up. Colton grabbed my wrist tightly.