Waco 🔥

Darcy

COLTON PAUSED FOR A moment before kissing me back. His mouth devoured mine as he ran his hands over my hips before grabbing two handfuls of my ass. He spun me around and backed me into the front door without breaking our kiss. His hands found mine and pinned them above my head.

Colton's lips grazed along my jaw, making his way to my ear then nipping the lobe with his teeth and sending goosebumps over my entire body. He let go of my hands and brought his mouth back to mine while his hands explored down to my tits. He ran his calloused fingers over the satin fabric of my jumpsuit and gave me a wicked grin as my nipples hardened and he realized I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Do you know how many times I've dreamt of this?" He growled in my ear. I pulled my head up to look into his eyes.

"You've had dreams about me?"

He nodded.

"And you've had dreams about me," He replied. It wasn't a question, but a statement. I confirmed by bringing my lips back to his, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He kissed me back, rough and sloppy. My fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt as he reached around my back to my zipper. Neither of us could stand being separated by the fabric of our clothing for a second longer.

Once I had finished with the buttons on his shirt, he stepped back so I could push it off of his shoulders. I ran my nails along his huge biceps and muscular stomach. He took another step closer to me and unzipped my jumpsuit all the way, letting it fall to the floor.

He groaned as he looked at my tits, my nipples hard and craving his tongue. He grabbed a breast in each hand and his mouth went to work on my right nipple. His teeth pulled the stiff peak, then gently flicked the tip with his tongue before nibbling it again. I threw my head back in pleasure and he squeezed my breasts harder. He took my left nipple into his mouth this time and twisted the tip of his tongue around it. He sunk his teeth into the soft flesh, and I cried out as the pain mixed with pleasure. He sucked hard and let my tit fall out of his mouth with a pop.

He brought his lips to my neck, sucking and biting, leaving his mark as he went. I reached down and fumbled with his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. I grabbed the hem of his trousers and underwear and pulled them down past his hips, freeing his erection.

The sight of his cock made me lick my lips as I felt the wetness from my cunt seep down my thigh. He got down and kneeled between my legs. He threw one of my legs over his shoulder and left my other foot on the ground. My hands tangled in his hair to keep my balance. He ran his tongue over my thighs, cleaning up the mess I had made down them.

"I can't wait to fucking taste you," He growled.

His words made my cunt throb, and I soaked through my panties even more. He kissed and bit my thighs, leaving marks to match the ones on my neck. His hands slipped up over my waist and roughly grabbed my breasts. I tilted my hips towards his face trying to urge him to put his mouth on my pussy.

"Why didn't you wear a bra today?" He questioned. I thought back to his attitude today after my interaction with Marco. I decided to play into his jealousy.

"I was hoping Marco would notice," I teasingly replied.

Colt growled and quickly stood up and grabbed the back of my head. He led me to the bedroom and threw me onto the bed.

"You'll fucking regret saying that."

"Make me regret it."

He grabbed my legs and flipped me from my stomach onto my back. He pushed my legs apart and I rocked my hips, hoping to get my panties to apply some friction to my aching clit. He hooked a finger around the side of my thong and in one swift movement he ripped my panties from my body, leaving me spread and exposed. He stepped back for a second to admire his work.