After a while her eyebrows wriggled as she heard the crying. On recognising it she immediately open her eyes and first thing she saw is Jungkook is already out of the bed and putting his long coat on his bare body hurriedly.

And then her attention turned to her baby who is crying with low whimpering sound as his hot tears flowed out and his legs wiggled in discomfort, kicking away the cloth on him. She immediately got up and checked him as she gasped in. His skin is burning again and that too more.

"He is burning". She whispered.

"Yes. We need to take him to hospital".

He said taking the baby's shawl.

"I'm coming too".

"Dress up into something decent. Quickly".

He said. And in no time she put on a nighty, taking off his shirt and shorts and took a silky long coat winding it up to her waist.

By the time she got ready he already took the baby in the shawl in his arms as he gazed at the crying baby making weak sounds. He was so little and this alone thing made jungkook to worry. His little champ got severe fever.

Aera followed Jungkook immediately as the lift door was already open. Without wasting any time he took his son into the hospital along with Aera with her damp face. She already started crying.

Reaching to the sixth floor they immediately took him to the doctor as they started examining the baby.

They are outside the room as per doctor's request. Jungkook stood there eventually striding there and here glancing at his son while Aera stuck to the door watching trough the transparent glass with tears in her eyes.

"Why they are giving injection to him. Is that the fever is too serious".

He heard her meek voice as he too reached to see doctor giving him the injection.

"He is so little. Why did he got fever"? She sobbed lowly as tears poured out.

Still looking at their son he took her into his embrace not allowing her to look there any more and dragged her back to the seat.

"You are crying as if something happened to our son".

"Don't cry". His thumb pad wiped away the tears from her cheeks.

"You can't predict what happens when babies get sever fever. He is so small. Just 5 months. Not eve six".

She hiccuped still crying and he flushed her body close to him, pushing her face into his chest while soothing her slowly.

"Nothing will happen. He is just becoming strong. Don't cry".

Yet she continued her silent cry and they have no choice but to wait for the doctor.

Not too long the doctor came out and Jungkook was the one to first rise on his feet as Aera too stood up on seeing Jungkook action.

"It is not much serious. The fever will go down by the morning slowly. Take care that he do not catch any cold. I already gave a shot to him so that the fever will go down. So no need to worry. Just take care of him properly. Once his fever goes down he will be energetic and active".

They breathed out in relief. Finally he will be alright. Aera didn't wait a minute as she rushed in to check on his son.

He is not crying as before but his light brows are twitched uncomfortably. Her heart ached again and again seeing the little face expressions being uncomfortable.

Sighing she slowly came to him and check on the wet cloth on his tiny forehead and changed it into other one. Later Jungkook too returned and looked at his wife and son.